• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Wanted: BIOS for EVGA GTX 770 (2773)

forteller

Hi there!
I am looking for a BIOS shipped with EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB (02G-P4-2773-KR). I was fiddling with my friends card few weeks ago to make it run silently, but unfortunately I didn't managed to achieve any results and I accidently overwrote original BIOS file.

It's been running with 2774's BIOS, but today it started to display white screen as soon as power saving kicks in (few seconds after starting computer). Disabling driver allowed me to use computer normally and having those few seconds I found, that PC hangs as soon as memory hits lowest frequency (405MHz). I was able to run FurMark without issues, so that makes me believe that BIOS is the answer. The same behaviour can be observed in completely different PC.

Does anyone have any experience with PC being unstable with GPU power saving? Also, if anyone has this card, I will be more than grateful if that person would provide me with BIOS dump saved with GPU-Z. Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
Of course I've done searching in BIOS in database, but unfortunately 2773 is not there...

EDIT2:
I flashed 2770 BIOS and it seems to work! Anyway, it would be nice to have shipped BIOS, so request for 2773 BIOS still remains. Also, it's kinda strange that card worked with 2776 BIOS (appears that I was wrong previously thinking it has 2774 BIOS) for few weeks and stopped at some point...

Last edited: