• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ways to persuade my father to let me build a PC

ShadowFold

System Name The ShadowFold Draconis (Ordering soon)
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870
Cooling Stock
Memory Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Storage Western Digital 640gb
Display(s) Acer 21.5" 5ms Full HD 1920x1080P
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Creative "Fatal1ty" Headset
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts 650w
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores -❶-❸-❸-❼-
Yeah, thing is he'll probably refuse to give me any hot food for a week or so lol, he'd also end up cutting me off from the internet knowing him.
Also he might use it sometimes IE when he breaks his laptop from work lol.

Call child services if he refuses to feed you lol

Processor Intel Core i5 3570K
Motherboard MSI H61m-P31/w8
Cooling Stock
Memory 2*8GB DDR3
Video Card(s) XFX HD7850
Case Coolermaster Elite 330
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD audio
Power Supply Corsair RM650
Software Windows 10
Lol, he'd feed me just nothing hot/ he'd make me cook myself and I would have to learn at high speed.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Yeah, thing is he'll probably refuse to give me any hot food for a week or so lol, he'd also end up cutting me off from the internet knowing him.
Also he might use it sometimes IE when he breaks his laptop from work lol.

no hot food for a week? LOL how old are you? 5??? pick up a frying pan -some veg/sunflower oil & some pork chops from the local supermarket.

now the cutting off of the internet, yeah thats a really heart stopper.

Unless your a real geek who does nothing but troll forums all night - shouldnt be much of a problem - he might cut the net for a week or 2 but i doubt he'd do it permanently....

my dad on the other hand would & Ive not had use of 'home' internet for almost a year n a half.....

Megasty

Processor i7 920 @ 3.6 GHz (4.0 when gaming)
Motherboard Asus Rampage II Extreme - Yeah I Bought It...
Cooling Swiftech.
Memory 12 GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer - I Love Red
Video Card(s) ASUS EAH4870X2 - That Fan Is...!?
Storage 4 WD 1.5 TB
Display(s) 24" Sceptre
Case TT Xaser VI - Fugly, Red, & Huge...
Audio Device(s) The ASUS Thingy
Power Supply Ultra X3 1000W
Software Vista Ultimate SP1 64bit
Hell, some fathers you guys have ;) Me & my lil' brother would throw a friggin party if my nephews wanted to build a rig. Being young these days must be nice. I was in my late 20's when the Tandy junk was coming out. Anyway every father is different when it comes to expenditures. I've been a dad for 30 years now - for the most part we get a kick out of our kids disobeying. It's a rite of passage. If you want it badly enough you get it the way you want it anyway. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag like that but it's just too true.

He may have some real concerns like the bugs that come with building a rig for the first time or he just may want you to get something that will work. But like everyone else said, YOU will be using it, not him. If you came to this site then you pretty much know what you want & you won't be satisfied by wasting your cash on some pre-built garbage. I say just go ahead & build it. While he's yelling at you, don't forget that he'd be telling the guys at work the same story & having a hell of a time.

Cooling Stock
Memory 2*8GB DDR3
Video Card(s) XFX HD7850
Software Windows 10
He's just being a right dick about everything at the moment so it's definitely a good idea not to bring it up.

FreedomEclipse

Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro
don't forget that he'd be telling the guys at work the same story & having a hell of a time.

well thats a good way to reach your 'critical Aclaim' - everyone will know you have: No hot food, No internet but hey you got a kick ass PC.

& if your dad does brag about the 'no hot food & internet' thing at work, im sure his work mates will be more or less in your favour & have a few words with him.

Its not right for him to 'chastise' you like that. your not doing anyone any harm - its your own money your spending.

sheesh If these are the steps your dads willing to take for such petty matters then id hate to think about what he'd do with more 'serious matters'

Megasty

Processor i7 920 @ 3.6 GHz (4.0 when gaming)
Motherboard Asus Rampage II Extreme - Yeah I Bought It...
Cooling Swiftech.
Memory 12 GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer - I Love Red
Video Card(s) ASUS EAH4870X2 - That Fan Is...!?
Storage 4 WD 1.5 TB
Display(s) 24" Sceptre
Case TT Xaser VI - Fugly, Red, & Huge...
Audio Device(s) The ASUS Thingy
Power Supply Ultra X3 1000W
Software Vista Ultimate SP1 64bit
I'd actually say he'll have it fairly easy if he gets off with the 'no hot food & internet'. My parents wanted me & my wife to get married a week after I turned 19...I waited until 2 weeks after. The bums dropped their last kid on us for 'early parental training' as a punishment. To this day, my baby sister thinks that her sis-in-law & oldest brother are her mom & dad.

The punishment always fit the crime, but they was just being plain lazy. I really don't care about that anymore but parents can be ridiculous at times when coming up with punishments. 'No hot food' is a bit extreme for a computer but to each his own.

System Name Widow
Processor Ryzen 7600x
Motherboard AsRock B650 HDVM.2
Cooling CPU : Corsair Hydro XC7 }{ GPU: EK FC 1080 via Magicool 360 III PRO > Photon 170 (D5)
Memory 32GB Gskill Flare X5
Video Card(s) GTX 1080 TI
Storage Samsung 9series NVM 2TB and Rust
Display(s) Predator X34P/Tempest X270OC @ 120hz / LG W3000h
Case Fractal Define S [Antec Skeleton hanging in hall of fame]
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar Xense with AKG K612 cans on Monacor SA-100
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Razer Naga 2014
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores FFXIV ARR Benchmark 12,883 on i7 2600k 15,098 on AM5 7600x
that SUCKS but I know some parents can be 'difficult' to put it bluntly - their not willing to take risks etc etc. but if your REALLY confident that you CAN do it - then you have to push your parents asside for one second - do the job & then show them the end result. just make sure you fit everything correctly because if u mess it up, you will infuriate your dad even more & also yourself because your out of pocket & your dad wont let you hear the end of "I-told-you-so's"

my parents were like that once. but you gotta force their hand otherwise you'l never have an opinion at the family table.

I have 3 qualifications in I.T hardware support - 4years of studying -

I buildt the 3 machines that are in my house - Mine, my backup & my mums pc

Ive restored COUNTLESS numbers of both old & new machines dating back to an Intel SX/DX I/II - Ive had COUNTLESS call outs by Family/Friends/Family Friends & A few calls from small private companies to fix their pc's yet when my dad said he wanted a new pc buildt - he wouldnt let me any where near it because 'I might break something'

you really have to push otherwise they wont jump

Right right, because putting together a gaming computer really shows your parents that you are 'capable' and 'mature.' And that they can put full trust in you that you're ready for the big real world, because you, ;gasp; put together a computer!

Come on, you guys keep going on telling him to deceive his own father over a bloody computer. He's already allowed to purchase the parts he wants, and there's someone that will put it together, as per his dad's wishes.

So let's see. He lives in his dad's house. He's therefore under his dad's LAW.
He pisses off his dad, he loses the computer...

Is there some alternative here that we're all missing?

Why is this still going?

Lordie Lordie, as if it's not bad enough we got 'counselors' and 'teachers,' stupid high school peers, music and television pressuring kids into disobeying their parents, now they get it on computer tech forums as well. Haha, brilliant.

Benno

System Name Bill
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4ghz
Motherboard Foxconn g33m02
Cooling Stock fans
Memory Nanya 2gb DDR2 667mhz
Video Card(s) 512mb Sapphire hd4670
Storage 320gb Western Digital SATA 7200rpm
Display(s) Dell E228WFP 22" Widescreen lcd monitor
Case Dell Inspiron 530
Power Supply 300w
Software Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit.
Right right, because putting together a gaming computer really shows your parents that you are 'capable' and 'mature.' And that they can put full trust in you that you're ready for the big real world, because you, ;gasp; put together a computer!

Come on, you guys keep going on telling him to deceive his own father over a bloody computer. He's already allowed to purchase the parts he wants, and there's someone that will put it together, as per his dad's wishes.

Why is this still going?

Lordie Lordie, as if it's not bad enough we got 'counselors' and 'teachers,' stupid high school peers, music and television pressuring kids into disobeying their parents, now they get it on computer tech forums as well. Haha, brilliant.

I think there's something that you're missing. The guy that his dad wants to get to build the computer for him is a dumbass :p And he'd much rather build it himself. I would too. Where's the fun in buying the parts and giving them to somebody to build for you?

FreedomEclipse

Display(s) LG GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G900
Software Windows 10 Pro

Why is this still going?

Oh Dear....

well - I can take this in many ways either a personal attack against me, Or maybe that you've somehow misunderstood my post.....

^That wasnt the point i was trying make - actually if you've read properly I have not mentioned or linked anything to 'MATURITY'. my point was that he's a big boy, he has his own money so its up to him how he wants to spend it so long as it makes HIM happy regardless of what anybody says - they havent got the right. his dad should understand that, so long as the moneys not blown on something thats totally impractical like £800's worth of Alcohol.

^As hes already mentioned - the people working down at the shop aint exactly what he would call 'experienced' &'trustworthy' On top of that its gonna cost him £30 to get it put together & if not that place then at another more experienced & trustworthy place which charges £60 to put it together when hes already drawn up a spec list & has mentioned that even £30 is critcal to his build because he'd have to swap out the CPU for something cheaper.

tell me - are you gonna paypal him £30 or £60 to cover his costs? because his dad sure aint - EVEN THOUGH ITS HIS 'DADS' WISH'S THAT HE HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PUT IT TOGETHER. - I would rather go against my own dads wishes to save ££££ - £30 is more or less half a days salary £60 is a days salary with just about enough money to spare for lunch....

^I think youve seriously missunderstood. & need to think about stuff more before you click the submit key because not everyone here is 'just hitting puberty' & theres no need to be going around insulting half the users in the forum

System Name Acer Aspire V3-771G-53218G75Maii
Processor Core i5 3210M (2,5-3,1Ghz)
Memory 8GB DDR3 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Geforce GT650M
Storage Samsung 830 256GB - 750GB Toshiba drive
Software Windows 7 x64 Home Premium (non-acer-bloatware)
After reading the last page, I got a different approach you might be able to try:
Make a wager with your dad. If you don't succeed, ie comps not working, you pay him the same amount of money (30 quid?) that it takes for the shop to build it :p
If you do succeed (make it an easy wager) he's gonna cook you something extra good or summit.

Don't make it too humiliating for his side of the bet and if he's slightly into it, you're sure to come out a winner.

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
Tell him you pay for it if you screw it up.. Maybe offer that any extra costs you will pay for but do keep your promise if the worsed happens as you could gain or loose. But don't lie as i am sure he not stupid and probaly tried it with his own perants at some point so he be on you before you start. Lieing is not good for a relationship, But if he will not let you buy your own computer with YOUR money.

I never had the issue with my dad due to my brother having a 486 some many years ago :p. What happened was i messed windows 3.1 up on his comp and when he found out he made me fix it so i did took me a while as i had to find some were i could get Windows 3 from some were.

In the end I fixed it up with Win 3.11 and from there on he had me building them for him and my mother. He knew i was good with fixing and breaking things and his idea could of made the issue worse as i was young and foolish but since then i have been building them for who ever wants one and actually started a busines in the UK.

I was the kind of person who would take any thing apart just to see how it worked even if it was working lol.

System Name Acer Aspire V3-771G-53218G75Maii
Processor Core i5 3210M (2,5-3,1Ghz)
Memory 8GB DDR3 SODIMM
Video Card(s) Geforce GT650M
Storage Samsung 830 256GB - 750GB Toshiba drive
Software Windows 7 x64 Home Premium (non-acer-bloatware)
Heh, I started off with my own 486 because my dad didn't like me constantly playing on his PC :p
Now, a lot of years later, I'm trying to explain to my dad why and how I'm trying to wire up a 5" LCD screen to a mini-itx board :D

Cooling Stock
Memory 2*8GB DDR3
Video Card(s) XFX HD7850
Software Windows 10
Haha, the wager idea sounds good, take his christmas present hostage as well maybe, oh wait no since my new keyboard will be coming from him possibly.

Processor Intel i7 4790k 4.4 GHz 1.2v
Motherboard Gigabyte Z-97x Gaming 5
Cooling Zalman CNPS9900NT
Memory 24GB Corsair 2133Mhz
Video Card(s) XFX Ghost 7950
Storage OCZ Agility 3 120GB, Toshiba P300 3TB
Display(s) Left: Dell SP2208WFP Center: Acer S240HL Right: LG Flatron L225ws
Case Coolermaster Cosmos
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Mobo
Power Supply EVGS Supernova G2 850w
Software Windows 10 X64
my first PC came from some useless tosspots at a shop called "special reserve". it was an ASUS K8v with 1GB ram, an AMD athlon 64 3400+ and a 6800LE. it spent more time with them than it did with me. firstly, it kept blanking and had to be forced off at the wall socket. their solution was a reinstall of XP. naturally, since they didnt even try, it was still malfunctioning. 2 weeks later it turns out it was the graphics card. when they got a replacement, they had ordered a 6600GT. 2 weeks later it was back again for another issue, and i see the suspect 6800LE for sale in a suspect plastic package for £200! after 3 months, i already felt i knew more than them.7 months from new, the motherboard crapped out and was sent off to their head office. better treatment from there, but the delivery company (DHhelL) smashed the case. a week after they replaced the case after "testing". 9 months in, the dvd drive crapped out. 2 weeks later, i call to fin d out what was taking them so long. it turns out that the useless ass hadent even ordered a replacement.
2 weeks later it was fixed also, a woman had called about the case of her new computer being bent and broken. then, 1 month later, they were in receivership (bankrupt). probably linked with their disgraceful treatment of the customers, being completely full of themselves, and recycling broken parts.

in short, 6 months of a store bought warranty, and i already knew better than them and could have done a better job myself, and would have if it werent for the warranty. i now fix it myself, and will never trust a store again.

just the other day my mate was looking for a laptop (cursed propietary tech, why arent there parts lol) and the guy said that a 9600m GT could run crysis warhead at full spec, immediately showing his ineptitude and complete lack of any knowledge. my mate said his budget was about £900, but the incompetent salesman took him to a £1800 macbook pro.

my advice: never trust anyone other than yourself.

paulm

System Name Failbox
Processor Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.2 w/ Stock Cooling
Motherboard Intel D975XBX2
Cooling Air
Memory Crucial Ballistix 4GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) EVGA 7900 GS
Storage Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB
Display(s) Chimei 22"
Case Enermax Chakra (upgrading)
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply Corsair CMPSU-520HX
Software Windows XP SP3
my first PC came from some useless tosspots at a shop called "special reserve". it was an ASUS K8v with 1GB ram, an AMD athlon 64 3400+ and a 6800LE. it spent more time with them than it did with me. firstly, it kept blanking and had to be forced off at the wall socket. their solution was a reinstall of XP. naturally, since they didnt even try, it was still malfunctioning. 2 weeks later it turns out it was the graphics card. when they got a replacement, they had ordered a 6600GT. 2 weeks later it was back again for another issue, and i see the suspect 6800LE for sale in a suspect plastic package for £200! after 3 months, i already felt i knew more than them.7 months from new, the motherboard crapped out and was sent off to their head office. better treatment from there, but the delivery company (DHhelL) smashed the case. a week after they replaced the case after "testing". 9 months in, the dvd drive crapped out. 2 weeks later, i call to fin d out what was taking them so long. it turns out that the useless ass hadent even ordered a replacement.
2 weeks later it was fixed also, a woman had called about the case of her new computer being bent and broken. then, 1 month later, they were in receivership (bankrupt). probably linked with their disgraceful treatment of the customers, being completely full of themselves, and recycling broken parts.

in short, 6 months of a store bought warranty, and i already knew better than them and could have done a better job myself, and would have if it werent for the warranty. i now fix it myself, and will never trust a store again.

just the other day my mate was looking for a laptop (cursed propietary tech, why arent there parts lol) and the guy said that a 9600m GT could run crysis warhead at full spec, immediately showing his ineptitude and complete lack of any knowledge. my mate said his budget was about £900, but the incompetent salesman took him to a £1800 macbook pro.

my advice: never trust anyone other than yourself.

Just some friendly advice: check the date on threads you post in.

hat

Enthusiast
System Name Starlifter :: Dragonfly
Processor i7 2600k 4.4GHz :: i5 10400
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 Pro :: ASUS Prime H570-Plus
Cooling Cryorig M9 :: Stock
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 2133 :: 2x8GB DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) PNY GTX1070 :: Integrated UHD 630
Storage Crucial MX500 1TB, 2x1TB Seagate RAID 0 :: Mushkin Enhanced 60GB SSD, 3x4TB Seagate HDD RAID5
Display(s) Onn 165hz 1080p :: Acer 1080p
Case Antec SOHO 1030B :: Old White Full Tower
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro - Bose Companion 2 Series III :: None
Power Supply FSP Hydro GE 550w :: EVGA Supernova 550
Software Windows 10 Pro - Plex Server on Dragonfly
Benchmark Scores >9000
did you ever get the pc built crazy pyro?

System Name Is rly gud
Processor Intel Core i5 11600kf
Motherboard Asus Prime Z590-V ATX
Memory (48GB total) 16GB (2x8GB) Crucial Ballistix Sport 3000MHZ and G. Skill Ripjaws 32GB 3200MHZ (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) GIGABYTE RTX 3060 12GB
Storage 1TB MSI Spatium M370 NVMe M.2 SSD
Display(s) 32" Viewsonic 4k, 34" Samsung 3440x1440, XP Pen Creative Pro 13.3
Power Supply EVGA 600 80+ Gold
VR HMD Meta Quest Pro, Tundra Trackers
Software Windows 10
did you ever get the pc built crazy pyro?

I'd say so. His current PC specs seem pretty close to the stuff described in the first post.

Cooling Stock
Memory 2*8GB DDR3
Video Card(s) XFX HD7850
Software Windows 10
I took it to the local shop who put it together for £40, I know how to assemble/ disassemble it entirely except for taking the mobo out the case and doing anything to the CPU. My dad hasn't realised that I've learned how to do all that though but when I next buy components I'll put them in myself (although I'll probably get a friend to show me how to fit a processor).
This is an auuuuld thread, no idea why this reappeared.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
I see the system came together nicely.

Hopefully i can get a GTX 285 when i get a job, the rest of my system is set.

Cooling Stock
Memory 2*8GB DDR3
Video Card(s) XFX HD7850
Software Windows 10
Apart from my POS maxtor drive dieing on me the other day it's gone well, I'll be waiting to see if it's something else though.

System Name CanOWorms
Processor Ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard ASRock AB350M
Memory 16GB @ 2933
Video Card(s) EVGA Geforce 1050 Ti
Storage 256GB MX100 & 1TB WD Blue
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4K TV
Case Cougar MX330
Power Supply Seasonic M12II Evo
Mouse Gamdias Demeter
Keyboard Logitech G710+
Software Win10
Maxtors are no good. I don't trust Maxtors, Hitachis or Seagates. Rollin with WD 4lyfe, son.

System Name HAL
Processor Core i9 13900k @5.8-6.1
Motherboard Z790 Arous master
Cooling EKWB Quantum Velocity V2 & (2) 360 Corsair XR7 Rads push/pull
Memory 2x 32GB (64GB) Gskill trident 6000 CL30 @28 1T
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gigagbyte gaming OC @ +200/1300
Storage (M2's) 2x Samsung 980 pro 2TB, 1xWD Black 2TB, 1x SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB
Display(s) 65" LG OLED 120HZ
Case Lian Li dyanmic Evo11 with distro plate
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350
Software Microsoft Windows 11 x64
I'd say ask him to tell you what pc he wants to get..
then you find out what each individual component in that pc is..
and show him what you could build for the same amount of money..

also showing him the true value of the generally premade garbage, should do it.. XD

good luck..lol

Cooling Stock
Memory 2*8GB DDR3
Video Card(s) XFX HD7850
Software Windows 10
I got it built and it's happily going along, you can STFU Fleck, my replacement drive is a hitachi.

System Name Homelabs
Processor Ryzen 5900x | Ryzen 1920X
Motherboard Asus ProArt x570 Creator | AsRock X399 fatal1ty gaming
Cooling Silent Loop 2 280mm | Dark Rock Pro TR4
Memory 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4 3600Mhz | 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 2933Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 | ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Optane 900p + NVMe | Optane 900p + 8TB SATA SSDs + 48TB HDDs
Display(s) Alienware AW3423dw QD-OLED | HP Omen 32 1440p
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 | be quiet! Silent Base 800
Power Supply Corsair RM750x + sleeved cables| EVGA P2 750W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite, Pro Type | Logitech G915 TKL
why so aggressive pyro? Happy you have your rig :p I'm going to have to do that soon, but it'll probably go well since my dad himself being noob built 2 PCs together, me being his assistant... My problem probably lies in letting me buy the parts I choose and letting me get it in the 1st place (you know... studies first)

Hey btw how old are you? I'm 16 :)