1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Weird 4890 CF behavior in CCC && GPU-Z

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by guitarfreaknation, Feb 21, 2013.

1. guitarfreaknation

guitarfreaknation

Thanks Received:
    I've tried to google this stuff but didn't find anything useful. So, I recently upgraded to Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H and the first thing I noticed is that CCC thinks I am not running CF even when I am. Also, GPU-Z report that CF is disabled. The only time CCC acts normally is when I right click on the tray icon and go to the first card (see image attached).

PS: I have 2 crossfire bridges and I have installed drivers and rebooted several times (registry cleaned and all). These cards have be tested and used with 0 problems on the old motherboard for years, also with the same driver from AMD.

EDIT: Anyone who knows this gigabyte mobo, is there an option I have to enable in the bios?

Attached Files:

2. guitarfreaknation

guitarfreaknation

Thanks Received:
    NVM, problem solved! :banghead:

/THREAD

3. ChristTheGreat

ChristTheGreat

Thanks Received:
    what was the issue?

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. guitarfreaknation

guitarfreaknation

Thanks Received:
    I'm not sure but for some reason I find my crossfire disabled but in the tray it showed it as "enabled", even though I did not touch anything. I clicked enable again and everything went back to normal. Will have to see and find out if it returns. But for now, :toast: