1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

what are you doing just now

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by KieranD, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm 25, and its all still on my brain.

btw: WOOT! was gunna be working in 38C heat today, but its started raining, heavy wind + thunder instead :D

2. zithe

zithe

Thanks Received:
    Excited about the new graphics card I'm about to grab. :D

3. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    oh and PP: ignore babsie. obvious troll is obvious.

[​IMG]

4. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    And that's exactly why I said if. Trust me, I never assume anything, nor have I finalized any kind of judgment about you. I more or less just say what my observations are, and offer opinion based on those observations. When whatever it is I am observing changes, my opinions change accordingly.

PP Mguire says thanks.
  5. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    I'm lolzing @ this thread now while watching the first part of the Rolex 24h

6. scgt1

Thanks Received:
  7. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    it didnt START well...

8. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    excuse me yall barely know us so dont try saying this shit pp is the only person i can count on
    also he doesnt cry boo hoo he lets off stress here like everyone else does occasionally
    and ya hiis life is going the way it is bc off me and my life is going the way it is bc of him but it doesnt matter we help eachother in the end and we love eachother more then anything
    so shut up and dont say shit you know nothhing about
    also he doesnt make me feel bad i make myself feel bad

lan party inside joke we brought over to tpu i actually started it so again stfu

i try to be positive thats why im going to talk to the director of my school and explain my situation and maybe she'll let me go to school still

hes nothing like this in real life
    and im so hard on myself so i will succeed i always beat my self up no matter what
    he always tries to cheer me up and he does but its just how i am and i dont think ill change

9. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    Wow and to think she was standing up for you. Either you don't know what the fuck your talking about or your bf doesn't know you. You stated in this forum for everyone that frequents this thread that Cosmetology is your "DREAM CAREER" Then PP states "This school, nor cosmo was or is her dream" So someone doesn't know what the fuck is going on. People can only go on what they read or hear. So maybe the facts actually need to be straitened out first before you two get all defensive over the people in this thread that try to help.

His life is going the way it is because of his choice to help you how he did. You didn't make him move out and into a tent he did that on his own. So blaming that on yourself isn't helping you any.

You shouldn't be disrespectful in telling someone that has tried to help you while you just shit in their lap to stfu.

I'm done with this whole situation and this bullshit caddy crap.

10. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    The facts cant be straightend out for people who want to argue over facts that arent theirs. So whats the point?

The roof was tossed about in convo and ive asked about it alot. Ive decided to just go on and do it myself with the help of good ole Google. It prolly wont be pretty but as long as it gets the job done.

She wasnt exactly standing up for MM either, she was stating her opinions of the little facts she knew about me and our current situation. She was shooting flames at the person who pretty much takes care of MM.

11. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Ok just to change things a bit just having tea Fried rice and honey chicken yum :D

12. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    I offered to help with the roof, but you said you got a ticket for your taillight so you weren't going to be able to buy supplies to do it. Then you turn around and got another one. I don't know about you but I've never seen building supplies just show up out of the blue.:confused:

You have to make a slanted roof to keep the water from building up. The 2x4s have to be placed on their side not flat so they support the weight and you need more then you have now. They need to be 96" aka 8' so they will touch both walls. Its recommended to use Liquid Nails on the 2x4s before you put the decking on. You can then get tarp paper or 8mil or thicker polly to put over the roof to keep water from seeping into the cracks and wood until you can put up shingles. Roofing really isn't too expensive.

I would go by job sites that are just getting the exterior walls plywooded and see if they will sell you some Dupont Tyvec Home Wrap to wrap your walls outside with. That will keep water from getting inside through cracks and such. I say go to a job site and see if they will sell you enough to wrap the house because a 9'x150' roll is $150 at Lowes and I know you two don't have alot of money. You need to pick up a mid sized box of tack nails (they are about an inch and a half long with plastic washers on them) those are for holding tarp paper and the tyvec wrap down. They are usually in a light blue box.

Just suggestions though.

13. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Howe about we put a veil over the previous convos for a while just a suggestion.

14. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    2hrs 15mins into the Rolex 24h

15. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    I'm going to bed i feel like shit. too many "little friends" ;)

Crunching for Team TPU
  16. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    I was gonna buy 4 pieces of treated ply wood after the slant and then tar paper it and put some giant pieces of tin and liquid nails it on the cracks. As for the walls, it depends on how expensive siding is. If i can just get siding and put it on there id do that instead. My old house was outerwall then plastic siding.

17. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    Just got back from watching avatar in IMAX it was soooooo sweet 3d rocks on this movie

18. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    it was probably erocker, he always stays hidden unless he's got something to say or he's going to pounce on a member for being naughty ;)

here it is again MomentoMoir http://www.nakedalarmclock.com/ no more excuses young'un ;) although you will need the pc switched on sorry.gif

holy crap.gif just went to use my smillies and came across these pics
    http://www.generalnonsense.net/showthread.php?t=71&page=29
    disgusting :D

19. MRCL

MRCL

Thanks Received:
    SO I went for some offroading with my father yesterday. This pic I made shortly after we freed ourselves from the snow :laugh:

[​IMG]

And today its snowing like mad, we haven't had so muich snow in years:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And guess what. We don't have anymore salt to free the roads. And with we, I mean the whole country.

20. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    sorry about that lack of salt, ate it all with mah chippies

21. pantherx12

pantherx12 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm waiting for reefer86

22. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well since my pc has the speakers and its under the bed i honestly dont think either of us would hear it.

23. A Cheese Danish

A Cheese Danish

Thanks Received:
    I wish we could get that much snow :( About another month or so before that happens.
    And I want a Subaru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Taurus doesn't cut it.

24. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well sitting here after a few hours of sleep. I should be formatting so my games work right but oh well.

25. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    put some cans on her ears :laugh: