1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

what are you doing just now

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by KieranD, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    Watching NCIS from a couple weeks ago. Damn so far behind on tv shows. :-(
    Of course getting home so late has made watching Heroes a bitch. Took three nights to finish the most recent one. Hell I found out tonight I passed out with only 2 minutes left last night. So third times a charm I suppose.
  2. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Got a morning shift tomorrow then Tuesdays its my birthday and the start of holidays 2 weeks of relaxation cant wait. :D
  3. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    getting seriously f censored.gif d off with the neighbour why? well besides bashing the hell out of there doors every time they go through them now they've decided to step it up a notch by getting a damned chiming clock that chimes every quarter of an hour through out the night ,best part of it is it isn't even set properly(i'e it chimes 10am at 9:43 :wtf::shadedshu so i know it's beng done to wind me up as it's been chiming for two solid days:mad:
  4. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    fix the problem. wait til they arent home, or asleep - and mess with them. pour superglue into the locks on the doors and their car doors, and if possible put sugar into the gas tank of their car.

What? dont look at me like that.
    dr emulator (madmax) says thanks.
  5. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Dude, seriously, buy earplugs. Problem solved.
  6. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    last time i tried sleeping with earplugs in, i ended up with a migraine and sinus problems.
  7. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    You're a freak. Doesn't count.
  8. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    beleive me i've tried but the noise is that bad it's like living in an earth quake zone :shadedshu
    tbh they're just askin to be evicted, they were told to stop several months ago after having months of doors banging loud music and such
    the guy who comes and goes, even commented several times on how quiet it was around here,
    oh well i've had enough now, nearly a year of it is just to much, the clock was the straw that broke the camels back
    i mean i've heard the woman throw the little boy in the room then he hit his head on the radiator ,and instead of being comforted, his mother said well that's what you get and i heard that through the brick wall,(no i wasn't at the wall with a glass),she's very abusive towards him virtually every day except when the guy is there,i think he's not the blokes son and was what women call a mistake
    personaly i feel sorry for him and that's why nothings been done as of yet ,
    ,but i need sleep
    and the doors being slammed so many times has caused structural problems ,like cracks in the loo ceiling ,bits of maisonary have fell out the walls, i have tried before to get something done but was told there was naff all i could do ,which is totall bs as we have antisocial behaviour teams who deal with people ,
    beleive me getting someone evicted is the last thing i want to do but i don't have much choice ,well it that or buy myself a sg and pop a cap in someones ass
  9. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    ahh that made me laugh:laugh: (i did have some thoughts like that but they haven't got a car and the woman never goes out ):cry: only the little lad ,well comes summer time i'll be able to sleep outside in my laboratory :D then i can get sleep (if i'm not dead from exhaustion :eek:) i need to get the net plumbed in first though ,so i'm going to have to call the cable company to do it or they'll charge me if it goes wrong
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  10. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    getting pissed at my neighbors some body has been stealing gas from us we werent sure until yesterday we went from half a tank to 1/4 while we slept so we put a lock on it
    also pissed that i cant do laundry i go in their to do laundry and what do u know they are doing so now i have to wait fucking forever to do it
    pissed at other things to
    not in a good mood at all:mad:
  11. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    Sugar settles. Use Maple Syrup! :D
    Mussels says thanks.
  12. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    trying to get myself up and clean the Antec 300 So i can cut a hole in it and give it a fresh paint job
    Crunching for Team TPU
  13. Reventon

Reventon New Member

Thanks Received:
    Two great examples of why I'm going to live in the country when I'm older.
  14. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    i live in the country on an acre of land silly

found a place further out in the country were looking at
  15. Reventon

Reventon New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm hoping 300+ acres personally.
  16. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    about 100 acres is around $1million around here

wanting people to get on aim and msn
    so im not bored
  17. Reventon

Reventon New Member

Thanks Received:
    Same here but I think I'm heading up to North Carolina when I'm older. In which case I could probably get 300 acres for $800,000 - $900,000.
  18. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    watching ncis LA
    kinda hungry
  19. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    pulling the 300 apart getting it ready to be painted
    Crunching for Team TPU
  20. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    If the slamming doors are causing structural problems, you need to get out of that building. That is some piss poor construction right there. :eek:

And sorry if I lack pity over the door slamming and clock issues. Get back to me when you have 3 children. You'll beg for it to just be a clock or slammed doors. Just my kids walking shakes the whole house, not to mention they also slam every door they go thru. You keep focusing on it, and it will get to you. Learn to ignore it.
  21. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    ya but arent kids within your control? I mean you decided to have them. So you kinda have to put up. This is just some dick.
  22. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Random beatings, ftw!

Nah, but seriously, it taught me patience. That's all he needs to learn, and then dick neighbors won't bother him with a door slam or clock. The only noises that truly bother me are those that are constant, like loud music late at night. THAT, is truly unacceptable.

Yeah, slammed doors are frustrating at times, but it only lasts for a few seconds at a time. Roll over and go back to sleep.

The clock thing tho, I can't sympathize with at all. Get over it, it's a clock. There is nothing wrong with having a chiming clock, dick neighbor or not. The only exception would be if their chiming clock was a belltower. lol.
    dr emulator (madmax) says thanks.
  23. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    lol i get ya. I was worried for a sec youd freak out at my post I didnt want you to think I was being a dick. I was mearly trying to imply that kids will be kids but these people are just morons. I was going to edit the post to reflect this but then I'd look like a tool. Thankfully you picked up on it WEW. anyway I actually had a question I wanted to direct to you O/T if that can happen in GN.

My friend was talking to me about how his dad yoused to shift without clutch around here called "speed shifting" apparently you have to do at certain RPM's and its very dependednt on the car...but I wanted to ask you (because i need science not "you just gotta figure it out" answer) like would you need to do it at the end of the power band for that gear? beggining? midle? lower or higher than the power band?
  24. A Cheese Danish

A Cheese Danish

Thanks Received:
    Getting ready for school tomorrow. Also about to start my Oracle homework. It can be fun sometimes.
    Listening to To/Die/For.
  25. dr emulator (madmax)

dr emulator (madmax)

Thanks Received:
    it's not kids that bother me so much (at least they go to sleep sometime)it's f censored.gif n abusive women, i really can't stand women like that, i feel like kickin the walls in when i hear it going off , btw i'm a very light sleeper, that's why the clock wakes me up
    anyways it is reasonably quiet around here just noisy when she goes outside smoking which seems to be alot :shadedshu
    as for the house being piss poor i'd have to say yes and no, the cracks only started appearing shortly after she moved in, which was also very very odd ,now i'm not judging but she came to the house(after our neighbour of 32 years died) no beds no sheets, no settee and chairs, no carpets but stopped overnight for several months :wtf:how the f censored.gif k is that possible? especialy when your about 7 months pregnant with a 4 year old boy:twitch::confused: no bloke around helping her move (he arrived after the furniture van came)
    someone said i need to get my mind of it :laugh: now that is a joke unto itself when you live nextdoor to someone
    anyway i won £115 on the lotto so i can't moan to much:D