1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

what are you doing just now

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by KieranD, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    ya i can only dance when some one shows me the moves and i copy

2. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Just so anybody was wondering, my post was for informational purposes as to why i get so pissed at my parents. They SHOULD have extra leeway every time they get paid and should be in a better living position after having no house for over a year. The house loss was an extra 600 a month on their checks and now they are talking about losing the land. Theres no excuse for it. I also forgot to add one more bill, 15 a week in propane because they refuse to spend the extra 38 for a gas to electric converter on their hot water heater. Saying they cant afford it, yet they can afford over 400 a month in waffle house.

3. zithe

zithe

Thanks Received:
    I can do the moonwalk. :p

4. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    realizing its not the same
    i miss my lil sis:(
    but shes being controlled and wont see the truth:ohwell::(

5. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    So TPU and myself just needs to know are you guys part of some weird cult or something? do you drink koolaid...maybe burn some animals or something?

6. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    no cult its just every time it would snow or ice just and seeing two lil girls, probably sisters building a snow man just brings back memories
    and thoughts that i probably wont talk to my lil sis again....bc of my mom
    she was my best friend it just kills me some times

7. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    lmao

Solaris17 says thanks.
  8. Solaris17

Thanks Received:
    best friend? i thought she was your sister? a sister is a sister. she is family..a friend is not. my god theve brain washed the family morals right outta you.

9. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    my sister is my best friend my best friend is my sister
    you just wanna be an ass oh well u fail at it

anyways i think im gonna do some gaming get some hot chocolate and soup

10. Solaris17

Thanks Received:
    man you and PP with getting defensive and always attempting to call people out. You have alot of growing upto do. As for your sister your mom not letting you talk to her is an illusion. That you play to yourself. You mom at one point may have kicked you out, or yelled at you, or told you that your not allowed to speak to her. In the end though she is your sister break out of your mind cocoon hop in your car go drive over their and talk to her. or call her, or e-mail. If she is to young and/or out of state save money and go for a weekend drive coast you $300 gas food motel instead of buying 5770's and phase change units. Nothing can keep you from your family and if you under the dilusion that their are things that can your dead wrong. Im not telling you to be a super hero. but maybe you should just kinda get up stop talking to us for a few hours and go get what needs to be taken care of taken care of. Keep your family close before you loose them take this from the people who actually know. I wont accept any excuse or the line that follows trying to explain to me how it isnt one. Keeping youself from your sister now who is the asshole?

11. CieJai Guest

I am @ this moment...

Ruefully contemplating the ramifications of my past behavior and/or decisions... :banghead:

12. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    Hmmm id regard my sister as a great friend and i dont care if some ppl dont understand that no offence Sol but my mouth was wide open with that comment before.

13. Solaris17

Thanks Received:
    and im not calling her out on that really. Its just id hope their was a closer bond between siblings than "friendship"

14. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Actually your the one not only being an ass but being a simple closed minded idiot that wont take a grasp at the whole picture being drawn here.

She got out of her moms house because of her being beat and the cops not doing anything about it. She leaves from her moms house to her dads sisters house...to get the same treatment. I come along, with not much money to try and help. Things get ugly, and we wind up in a tent. Her mom, doing everything in her power to get back at MM, decides to start telling her sister about how bad our deicision is, how shes gonna get pregnant so fast, yada yada. Not only that, but a bunch of other bullshit trying to make MM the bad guy here. Her sister, being young, naive, and sheltered dosent really or cant contemplate exactly whats going on here.

MM gets kicked outa school for missing a few days and her mom, her sister, and her grandma automatically think that she dropped it which is completely untrue. Not only that, but what YOU have to realize is the fact that if she gets anywhere near her sister her mom will call the cops and try getting a restraining order on MM. If she even tries to see her sister or talk to her its taking a serious risk. Not even her aunt (another one) could help her see her sister while leaving her mom outa the loop. She tried, and failed because her mom wants to be a total bitch about everything and move on.

As for phase, 5770s, ect thats up to me and not her. I make the money right now, i do what i want with it. The phase unit i paid NOTHING for. I traded 2 video cards for it. Get that outa your system dick. The 5770 is being paid for by the selling of my current cards and ill come ontop when i sell the second 1.

As for the rest with a motel ect it takes money. Money i may be sitting on but im doing it for a reason. If all 5 of us on this land get evicted on the 28th because of my parents (hence my last post with the money problem/black hole thing) then me and her will take action and ditch this place. If not then the money will be used accordingly. I havent exactly wasted any money here. By the time ill need that money ill have it back and with some profit. Not only that, but the phase unit has been gone a few months now and ill be getting an LN2 tank which i spent no money on. It will be used after our situation is resolved.

I believe it is YOU who has to grow up. If you where in our situation you would probably get 2x the amount of defensiveness we are and most of the time i sit back and just watch the show. This time, you started hitting me with the PC parts. Ive literally only spent about 150 bucks on the current PC i have right now. The rest was from selling and buying using the money i spent on my pc a year ago when i had it to spend. If you cant understand barter and trade then stop bringing it up. Not only that, but it wont cost 300 bucks in a weekend drive. Her family literally lives up the highway from us so its just 10 bucks in gas. The problem is her mom. (We dont mention her step dad because he has no balls and her mom makes all the decisions)

If you still cant understand whats going on, then go watch a soap opera or 2 or watch a teenage movie. Thats how her mom is acting.

Officially any post after this if you have nothing good to say, or some criticism while not fully understanding and just trying to be closed minded will be reported. Same goes for the pregnant thing. MM had surgery when she was a bit younger and they said that there is a very high probability that she cant get pregnant and every time you guys want to poke fun it hurts her because she will probably not have the opportunity to have kids of her own.

We apologize that we dont have the luxury of sitting in our parents houses and have to take life into account at such an early age. Things are rough, and getting defensive in certain areas is due to a high amount of stress and just trying to keep things together while not going under. With the exception of SCGT (becuase i know he went through almost the exact same thing) 90% of you have no idea exactly what were going through so its easy to try and fight a war from behind an office chair. Its alot harder when your actually the solider calling your own shots under fire. When we decided to take this on we didnt exactly expect everything that could go wrong, would. When we decided to do this things where ALOT different. With 2 jobs we where looking at not having a real place for 2 months TOPS and now because of her mom causing MM to lose her gamestop job we have endured almost a year of living like this. It gets to you and when absolutely everything seems to go wrong its even harder. When i feel im on top and can take a small break something else goes wrong. Sure, its all about being an adult, but most adults dont go through this either. Think about that the next time you pay your house and car payment and sit down at your dinner table under the roof with air ducting, insulation, and your bathroom at the end of the hall.

I decided to do this for bettering my life in the long run and when its done ill have a new lifes experience past me and more money in my pocket for enduring what i am now. MM is right there with me because she sees and understands exactly how im thinking. So dont diss us for togetherness.

So anyways, this is done. Id like to see no more discussion on the matter and i would hope that mods do their job to keep it that way.

15. Solaris17

Thanks Received:

Then report me? Im asking questions you havent seemed to ask yourself. No i wouldnt get defensive, no I dont live with my parents, no im not rich. and if you dont want the question then why are you posting your life on a public forum board?

16. MomentoMoir

MomentoMoir New Member

Thanks Received:
    mmmm snow sooo much snow 5" or more yay!! snow snow snow snow

this is the most snow ive ever seen it would be sooo perfect if it lasted to sunday!!!!!!!!!!

17. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I think PP is wiser than we give credit, just that he is in a very stressful position, not mentioning his shaky future (atm). In 10 years time, if Dan and co still maintain this site, I would like to see both MM and PP to be happy.

Oh, and I think family members can be best friends.

18. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    Just drank a Stacker 2 Energy shot now drinking Mtn Dew and took 5 Ginseng 250mg tabs. I can't take not sleeping much longer. I'm going to kill myself trying to stay awake .

Crunching for Team TPU
  19. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    We did about a year ago and that seems to have been a mistake. I figured the people here would be a bit more mature instead of drawing conclusions without knowing the full story nor knowing the full situation of the matter. Weve tried to spell it out for you people but nobody wants to listen, nor understand. So its ending.

I dont have questions to ask myself, i have all the answers for myself. MM gives me the credit that i deserve in many different aspects. Since none of yall know me, you wouldnt know. Not only that, there is also alot that isnt discussed on these forums due to them being public.

Rich has nothing to do with it, and if you where being gunned like us you would get defensive. Ive seen you go off on the smallest of things. You wouldnt be able to do this.

Again, its not up for discussion or debate anymore. Be done with it.

20. DirectorC

DirectorC New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh nice, I myself just drank 2 cups of coffee and I feel like I'm gonna explode.

21. Triprift

Triprift

Thanks Received:
    How about we all just relax abit personally i dont judge ppl on how they are living there lives having gone through not the most happiest childhood and a nighmare last 2 years. This is a thread on whats happening with ourselves and there lives are pretty tough if they told us everything is peachy theyd be lying. How about just laying of MM and PP and let them sought out the problems there having. I know ive done ok the last couple of years considering whats happened but if i was there ages and was not financially ok like i am i most likely would of struggeled big time.

MomentoMoir says thanks.
  22. scgt1

Thanks Received:
    Sitting here noticing that this thread has gotten extremely boring! Watching the Duals

23. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    I wish i could drink some coffee and keep me awake but it doesn't even touch me anymore :( before i would drink 1 cup of coffee and be wide awake now i drink a cup and it does nothing...Drink 2 and it gets me to hold my eyes open alittle. drink a pot of coffee and i'm awake then.. I think i need to back off of the energy drinks and coffee again so i can "stat over"

Crunching for Team TPU
  24. DirectorC

DirectorC New Member

Thanks Received:
    lollllllll, that's fucked up. i'm a coffee n00b.

25. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    I appreciate it, but im completely relaxed. Im not pissed off, or anything. Just sick of people not having facts straight and drawing conclusions thats all. Which is why i want our situation being discussed to have an end and we wont mention it anymore until its either better or we can show were doing better for ourselves. I already talked to MM about it and our personal life discussion will come to a halt on all forums. If she feels to talk to you about it on a 1 on 1 IM basis thats fine but i will not.

Solaris17 says thanks.