1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What Can Thermaltake Do For You?

Discussion in 'Thermaltake' started by Tt Enthusiasts, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Tt Enthusiasts

Tt Enthusiasts Thermaltake Rep

Thanks Received:
    Give me a chance here... I gotta see if its something we can or will do :D

2. Cotton_Cup

Cotton_Cup

Thanks Received:
    More Case ^_^ with more room like dual 480 rad or something. love your case currently use a level 10 gt my self XD so yeah hope to see more amazing case from you guys and yeah big one with good aircooling and water cooling solution is great.

3. syeef

Thanks Received:
    TT, Boo!

Availability issues of TT is more serious than I thought... I can understand my country, but UK? Are you kidding me...

4. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:

Hi there,

I am checking if this is available... I am actually in the USA and I do not have an active 24/7 inventory of all parts in the world market, but I am trying to find out from our EU offices if this is something they have available.

Availability issues stem from many things as market demand changes constantly and we simply do not keep every single part for every product everywhere as in many cases it is not needed.

Many times a PSU may take a specific cable as there is no "standard" for these modular components so you don't just want to plug any cable into any supply.

5. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    I am already working with the team on improving larger LCS compatibility, as I myself love to have much larger custom loops. :cool:

BrooksyX says thanks.
  6. BrooksyX

BrooksyX

Thanks Received:
    Hey just an update. Got my theron mouse. Its definitely a lot bigger than the black gaming mouse and is taking some getting used to but I think ill like it.

Just wanted to say thanks, you guys came through and fast turn around time for sure. :toast:

Tt Enthusiasts says thanks.
  7. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    thank you for the update! The Theron is one of my favorites, I hope you enjoy it. :cool:

BrooksyX says thanks.
  8. syeef

Thanks Received:
    Is this the mouse:
    http://www.ucc-bd.com/thermaltake-tt-esports-theron-usb-black-rb-retailer-box.html

If it is good, I will get one too... your thoughts?

9. BrooksyX

BrooksyX

Thanks Received:
    syeef says thanks.
  10. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    The mouse uses Omron gaming switches.... they are very light but I have found if barely feathering the key you can get it down slightly before the key engages.

Most likely you're just at the edge of engagement when you mis click

11. BrooksyX

BrooksyX

Thanks Received:
    Yeah the only time I noticed it was while playing SCII so I am thinking I just need to get more used to it during fast paced moments during an online match.

12. RCoon

RCoon Forum Gypsy

Thanks Received:
    BrooksyX and syeef say thanks.
  13. syeef

Thanks Received:
    Thanks.
    I think I will get one... as soon as I can manage 4,800 BDT (~60 USD).

And Tt Enthusiasts, I am still waiting for the response.

14. SaltyFish

SaltyFish

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for the reply. I think that LCD screen was released during the small form factor desktop computer craze. It's still awesome for LAN parties and for some HTPCs. You're the folks who managed to squeeze so much potential from a 5¼" drive bay (speakers, storage drawer, cigarette lighter/cup holder, etc.). It's just a matter of time before Thermaltake can find a way to come up with a new case mounted LCD monitor and keep it realistic. Maybe when touch screen monitors have a bigger market share. Also, it'd be cool if the resolution was something better than 1366x768. In the meantime, keep up the interesting products! ;)

Hmm... I've noticed that the old link doesn't work because Tt's site got an update.

15. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    Hi syeef,

I am aware you are still waiting.... I am as well.

These kind of small components are not sold in every region due to different product demand in every region being different as I stated previously.

I am based in USA and I normally do not work with our online store or quantities available but I am working on this special for you to see if I can find out.

so if I can get an answer for this I will let you know

16. syeef

Thanks Received:
    Bought the Tt Theron today (finally managed that 4,800 BDT :cool:)

The Box:
    [​IMG]

The Mouse:
    [​IMG]
    Very hard to take picture of glowing things and flash makes it worse.

It's bigger than my previous Logitech M210 (part of Logitech MK260 wireless combo), so will take some getting used to but in general I like it and my gaming is now more smoother :). All I need now is a new Keyboard.

And anyone willing to help me with this?

17. syeef

Thanks Received:
    @Tt Enthusiasts,

After installing the Theron Software, when I resize/move any window I get this:

[​IMG]

The black border appears when I click a window and start dragging/resizing, after I am done, it goes away.

How do I solve this issue? It's kind of annoying. Exiting the Software helps, but it's not permanent solution.

18. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    Thats weird.

I haven't seen that but let me have my Tt eSPORTS team test some things.

Can you please PM me your full system spec including OS so I can have them try to replicate?

19. syeef

Thanks Received:
    PM Sent.

20. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    i must say im quite impressed with the TR2 500w (TR-500). Been rock solid in my i5 2400/ HD7770 World Community Grid rig 24/7 :D Also the Soprano Snow Edition has recieved several compliments on its looks and quietness.

Crunching for Team TPU
  21. Petapacket New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sell replacement parts!!!!

Customers should be able to to purchase parts to fix their hardware!!!!!! :eek:

22. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Depends on the type of parts. For all electrical components however, a certified engineer would be a better choice when it comes to repairs... That is unless you are a certified electrician yourself then you would k ow what you are looking at and be able to pick up the parts or components from ebay or electrical store easily

23. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    What kind of parts are you referring to?

24. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    The things I look for in a case:

-minimum 120mm fan next to the IO ports, preferable 140mm or 160mm. I like my cases wide so they can fit a monster HSF.

-Room to mount an EATX motherboard. Not necessarily because I'm going to mount one but because it means there's room for the extremely long graphics cards sold today.

-Power supply at the top of the chassis. This fad of placing PSUs at the bottom of the chassis conflicts with PSU/motherboard cable design that often means cables won't reach meaning extension cables have to be purchased. I hate purchasing extension cables.

-Room between the motherboard tray and the rear panel with holes to route cables through. Cable management is always a problem and this gives a good alternative.

-Lots of fans--preferably 120mm and up. I don't care if they are preinstalled but as long as the mounts are there, I'm happy. Large diameter fans can move a lot of air with virtually no noise.

-At least one 3.5" external bay and two 5.25" external bays.

-The more internal 3.5" bays the better.

-Ports/buttons at the top of the chassis towards the front with cables long enough to reach the lower left corner of the motherboard (where they love to put the HD Audio header), even if routed behind the tray.

-A big plus is optional caster wheels to make rolling it around easier.

If you can't tell from the above, I don't buy small cases. I buy cases that last several computer lifetimes (10+ years).

Crunching for Team TPU
  25. Guitarrassdeamor

Guitarrassdeamor

Thanks Received: