1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What Can Thermaltake Do For You?

Discussion in 'Thermaltake' started by Tt Enthusiasts, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Leader New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hello is there a way to buy only the black windowed side panel for Level 10 GTS, i have non-windowed GTS and i love the case but windowed panel would make it look even better. I live in Finland.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2013
  2. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    not just that psu takes air space and produce heat then there is the fact that you can have intake fans there to for the video card...

TT nearly had it perfect (VA8000BWS) with the early versions of the armor case and if they made one fully metal and flipped the psu to take air from the outside side of the case and made fan holes at the bottom of the case i would buy it 1st day it was released.

3. Tt Enthusiasts

Tt Enthusiasts Thermaltake Rep

Thanks Received:
    Hi there, the side fan may help in some cases, but a chassis with optimized front->back, bottom-> Top airflow will see excellent cooling properties without needing one.

What was your configuration where you saw this net you a benefit?

The reason this was omitted as we found airflow to be very good without it, and without a hole in place for a fan it made the overall design have a much sleeker look.

4. Guitarrassdeamor

Guitarrassdeamor

Thanks Received:
    I've never measured temps, but the more airflow the better. Every case I've ever had has had a big fan on the side. My Armor has a big 240mm fan on the side. I have a TT water cooling system for my CPU, and am worried about my video card getting warm, especially being closer to the PSU. If airflow is good fine, and I understand the looks part of it.

5. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    yeah things have changed alot and it really depends on your config to be honest.

you have to look at your system and just make sure the airflow it setup to compliment the configuration and it will be awesome! :cool:

6. Arctucas

Arctucas

Thanks Received:
    I have a Max 4 external drive enclosure in which the fan is noisy.

Availability of a replacement fan would be appreciated.

7. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    google 80x80x15mm fan - theres your answer.

Ontop of that, youre asking for support on a product that was released as far back as 2007, I doubt it will be under warranty

8. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    Thanks for pointing that out, and while it may not be under warranty i can understand the want for a proper or similar replacement item to repair.

I can check and see if this is available, but honestly that is a much older item.

I will let you know fi i can dig anything up for this :cool:

Edit: I just checked it out and we no longer have parts for this unit.

The correct size is 80mm x 80mm x 10mm

Last edited: May 7, 2013
  9. Kris44 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ttk case VL8000 series, V3 Black, AMD edition:
    Has 20 pin USB3 connector for mobo header, and front of case has 1 USB3 and 1 USB2 sockets.

Do I assume I am effectively losing one of the mobo's USB3's with this setup? (mobo header has 2 USB3's)
    mobo is Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H LGA 1155 Z77 ATX Intel Motherboard

Thanks! (nice case!!!)

10. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    Hi there,

Yes with this header there is only 1 USB 3.0 serviced by that chassis side header.

therefore one of the ports offered by the motherboard would not be used.

Kris44 says thanks.
  11. Kris44 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Huge thanks for a quick and clear answer!!!

:toast: :respect:

12. ogharaei TPU Proofreader Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Always interested in compact, dust-proof cases with 280 mm radiator support, and a window.

13. TRWOV

TRWOV

Thanks Received:
    Can the old Silent Water AIO be combined with the Volcano 4005? I'm putting together an old school rig from spare parts and noticed I have a 4005 (IIRC I got it thinking that it was a heatsink LOL).

Crunching for Team TPU
  14. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    me too but those 3 are a hard combination :cool:

wow your testing my knowledge man... honestly I dont even remember the spec on those anymore.... that is wayyyy old... but awesome nostalgia moment.. :cool:

ogharaei says thanks.
  15. Manthera New Member

Thanks Received:
    Please help if you can

I have spent the last two days battling a problem with my Theron Battle Edition gaming mouse. I must say, finding any kind of technical support for this company has been a complete nightmare, you have no official forums on your English website, and the only places I can seem to find anything at all is Twitter, and Facebook. I came across this forum completely at random, and I can only hope you can help me.

I was playing Planetside 2 the other day when the left mouse button on my mouse seemed to become 'stuck'. It would fire, endlessly. I attempted to reboot and it only made the problem worse. When Windows comes up, the mouse button registered as being pressed, and would drag-select everywhere the mouse went. I was unable to click anything.

After 2 days, i've determined a few things about the problem, with absolutely no help from your software. The gaming profile software has a 'reset profile' option that doesn't seem to work. I've determined that the scroll wheel is registering as a left click for some reason. If the scroll wheel is scrolled up or down one click, the mouse goes into an endless pressing of the left mouse button, if I move the wheel again, it stops, and the mouse works as normal.

NOTHING I have tried will reset the settings and turn this off. I have attempted to rebind the key to every possible setting through the 'Tt eSports Theron' software, and have had no luck. I've submitted tech help on the website at http://my.ttesports.com/index.aspx and have received no contact back. I have messaged your company on Twitter and Facebook, and again, I have not received any sort of contact back.

To say that I am upset would be an understatement at this point. Why you don't have official forums at your English website is beyond my ability to understand, because you have them at your German website, at http://www.ttesportsworld.de/forum sadly I cannot speak German.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK, HELP ME. I will be checking back here daily to see if I have received a response. This mouse was purchased around Dec 15th by my wife as a Christmas present for myself from Newegg.com. It is under warranty and I wish to either get some help in getting its internal memory reset, or a replacement. PLEASE HELP ME!

16. m1dg3t

m1dg3t

Thanks Received:
    What can ThermalTake do for me?

You could have included a key puller and some WASD & <^> keys in the box my MEKA G1 came in...

Now i got to spend an extra $40 on the keys & a puller, which i will let slide because i scooped the KB on sale & rebate for $50 :)

Also, the clips used on the wristpad for this KB seem quite cheap/flimsy, not sure how may more times i'll be able re & re the pad before they snap :eek:

17. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Hopefully the TT guy will get back to ya soonn, have you tried leaving the mouse un-pluged over night. Just a thought cannot do any harm trying right ?.

Arjai says thanks.
  18. Manthera New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah big surprise, nothing yet.

I've spent all this time screwing with the mouse, it's somewhat better but still broken, I suspect the mouse wheel has failed somehow, it randomly clicks and will even turn the computer on out of sleep mode hours after getting shut down.

I've emailed their tech support (through their website) 3 times, says right on the page "within 24 hours, 48 on weekends" and i've YET to hear back.

SOMEONE PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK. My god, i'll never do business with you again at this rate. Me or anyone I know.

19. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    i have to say I love the quietness of the Soprano and temps are respectable with the included fans.

@manthera, have you tried pm'ing the Tt Rep her on TPU?

Crunching for Team TPU
  20. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    Hi there.

The phone number for our support is directly on the webpage.

By Email: support@thermaltakeusa.com

By Phone: Toll-Free 800-988-1088

M-F 9:00AM – 5:30PM (P.S.T)

it took 2 cicks on the www.thermaltakeusa.com webpage.

Contact us > Customer support

We have a support team in the Southern California office ready to help.

Give them a call and im sure they can get you squared away very quickly.

AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  21. Manthera New Member

Thanks Received:
    Fantastic..thank you.

Can I make a suggestion to you then? When you search for the product specifically, You get taken to the Tt eSPORTS website. http://www.ttesports.com/products/product.aspx?p=28&g=ftr

There doesn't seem to be anything, anywhere that links you from that website, to the info you've provided above. I frankly never even thought of going to the Thermaltakeusa.com website because everything I have is branded "Tt eSPORTS". Even from the Tt eSPORTS website and going under 'Contact' leads you to only submitting via this horrible support email/form fillout, http://my.ttesports.com/ctGeneral.aspx and there is no other links to any other site.

This would explain why I spent so much time trying to find anything for help with this subject. Even clicking the "register" button within the Theron Software takes you to this website. Not that it actually allows me to register anything.

AlienIsGOD says thanks.
  22. JRay New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have three TT products, Chaser MK-1 case, EVO 2.0 Blue 850W PSU, and Water 2.0 pro cooler. All great products.

I've been trying to find the 200mm colorshift fans for the case (FN2030N121205) but they have been out of stock for a while on the TT website and I can't find them anywhere else. Any idea when or if they'll be back in stock or where I can buy them?

Also, the only thing I don't like about the Water 2.0 are the fans. Its a very minor thing and I'm still very happy with it but, the white fan when everything else is black bugs the crap out of me lol. Can you recommend an all black 120x120x25 fan to replace the included ones and maintain the same performance? Thanks!

23. SergeGT New Member

Thanks Received:
    Muse NAS RAID firmware

Hi!

I have a problem with my Muse NAS-RAID (N0001LN).

[​IMG]

After exchanging hard drives and accessing device through http for the 1st time, it requests a firmware file. And it looks like 1.0-b153h version i got from http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model_support.aspx?id=C_00000298 is broken - i can't unrar it. Tried different sites and versions with the same result - all of them are unrarable.

I don't think i can find original CD in my mess, so can some one provide me with a correct firmware file?

Regards

24. Dermix New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey! I use Tt eSPORT's Black Element gaming mouse. I have the first version, V1.0.0.1 installed ( I know there is V1.0.0.2, but I like first version better. It feels sharper in terms of movement). I'd like to know, if the first version of Firmware update is still available. That is version V1.0.0.1, too. I can only find the latest version (V1.0.0.2) from the net :/

Another question; What is the default lift off distance of Black Element gaming mouse? It seems like re-installing doesn't reset lift off distance.

Thanks for help,
    Dermix

25. Tt Enthusiasts

Thanks Received:
    Hi Dermix,

Normally the software is replaced due to bugfixes or patches added to enhance function.

I do not have a copy of the old version but I will check if somebody has the original for you.

as for the liftoff distance that mouse I have not used in a little bit but I will try to find that out for you.