1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What happened to the F@H postwhores?

Discussion in 'World Community Grid (WCG)' started by BUCK NASTY, May 19, 2009.

1. BUCK NASTY

BUCK NASTY F@H Mod & 4P Enthusiust Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Wow, they just up and left.:laugh: I just want to congratulate the WCG team on a great start. You have a great ensemble of personalities that keeps members glued to these threads. I'm spending more time here than in the F@H sub-forum. Keep up the great work!!!
    :toast:

Paulieg says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  2. Duxx Guest

It's because this is new.. only a month in and excitement is still all around! Thanks for throwing your rigs to some crunching though! I'll be asking how to fold when my mobo comes in.

:toast:

3. 123bob

123bob Xtreme Refugee

Thanks Received:
    So, you want more posts at the F@H side? I think I can ask a whole bunch more noob questions there. I'd be more than happy to oblige.....

Crunching I'm good at, F@H is new to me. Just be careful what you ask for since I'm up on your tailpipe on the daily stats. Yes, you have lots more points than I do, but that's nothing another 20 cards can't fix....:laugh:

Kudos Buck!. :toast: I think this trade between F@H and WCG has done all of us well.

I ride a sig at my main place that basically says, if you don't crunch, or now fold, you ain't Shizz. I'll start that here soon....

Regards,
    bob

4. bogmali

bogmali Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:

:roll::roll::toast:

Hey Bob we also have this thread where you can talk "dirty" to Buck anytime you want:D

5. Paulieg

Paulieg The Mad Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    We'll all have to take some time to visit F@H from time to time. It is hard to leave WCG. As you said, there is some great synergy here. Starting this weekend, after I have my second i7 rig complete, I'll get back to folding and visiting over there too.

Here is to the great teamwork b/t WCG and F@H. It's been mutually beneficial, just like we hoped.