1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What Keyboard should i get?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by MxPhenom 216, Oct 11, 2011.

1. TIGR

Thanks Received:
    Deck Legend user chiming in here. I found mine for $100, gently used. Before buying it, before I had used any mechanical keyboard, I might have wondered if it was worth $100, or the $150 it usually costs. And my answer is this: if I could go back in time and choose again whether or not to buy it, I would even if it was $150. You can find info on its aesthetics, functionality, and specs anywhere so I'm just posting to answer the question "is it worth it?" from my perspective.

Buy quality, buy once.
    KieranD says thanks.
  2. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Unicomp customisers are the copy of those, they bought the plans or the tech or something and started making the boards again. Great for typing but i dont know if they are good for gaming.
  3. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    You gotta recall that the feedback of them will be faster than dome type switches, n i believe u dont even have to press the key fully to get the command u want
  4. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    Yes it looks plasic and it is lol, although it's still a very heavy for a keyboard. I like the clicky sound my self it actually encourages me to use less force on the keys and yes i have had the double click when not wanted but found out it was just to lack of voltage on the southbridge maybe due to me using all USB connections on the system. And i forgot about the audio ports and the usb connection is terrible for a right handed person and totally sweet for a left handed person lol.