1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Whats case fans to get 12cm??

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Live OR Die, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Live OR Die

Live OR Die

Thanks Received:
    I'm looking at getting some new case fans well i want to replace the 2 corsair ones for my H100, So i need some that have a speed range and not to loud ? :toast:
  2. lucas4 New Member

Thanks Received:
    For radiator fans, Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM (AP-15s) are terrific fans. Fairly high RPM which is good for a rad, good static pressure and quiet when on full speed :). Only down side is the price and availability may be an issue :(
    Live OR Die says thanks.
  3. douglatins

douglatins

Thanks Received:
    You wont get better performance with any case fans if you replace the stock Corsair ones. If you want better sound but worse temps, get the AP, if you want better performance with similar noise, get some Sanyo Denki H1011 fans
    Live OR Die says thanks.
  4. Live OR Die

Live OR Die

Thanks Received:
    Thanks the stock corsair fans just sound like they cant hold the same speed i can hear them dropping RPM o_O.
  5. adulaamin

adulaamin

Thanks Received:
    I'm using a pair of Scythe Gentle Typhoon 3000RPM (AP-29s) on a hyper 212+ in a push pull configuration. They really push a lot of air but they are a bit noisy for some people. For me they're ok coz I don't hear them anyway when I'm gaming, listening to music, or watching a movie. You could use a lower RPM model, as lucas4 suggested, if you want more silence. :)