1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

whats going on

Discussion in 'Games' started by cookiemonster, Mar 2, 2013.

1. cookiemonster

Thanks Received:
    Hi just had my bank statement in and it shows 3 purchases from Origin which i didn't make and no orders show in my origin account, and have been on hold for about half an hour now, what is happening.

2. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    First you might want to block purchases on your card to Origin. And i cannot see how some one can tell you really on here maybe some wild guesses and you saying your trying to get in touch with them which you might want to try emailing them too.

I don't know if you can pay Origin though paypal and if it been done that way get in touch with paypal and make a complaint.

Good Luck hopefully you will get it resolved and if you do happen to see the games pop up on Origin don't download them or any thing.

P.s hopefully Origin will give you the account name that they were got on too and i my self be considering getting a new card in case the leak was from adding your bank details some were and might want to check your comp(s) for any malicious.

AlienIsGOD and cookiemonster say thanks.
  3. cookiemonster

Thanks Received:
    ran AVG Security, malwarebytes and superantispyware and all found nothing, gave up on phone after 45mins i will try on monday.

4. Aleksander

Thanks Received:
    You have a malware

5. Jetster

Jetster

Thanks Received:
    Yes you can pay them with paypal. Its always better to not use paypal and use a credit card. Credit cards have better protection. As long as you catch the purchase they will refund any unauthorized charge. Not a debt card.

I also never leave my account details. Except for Amazon. That one click stuff is addicting