• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Whats the better TIM

• Thread starter Deleted member 67555
  • Start date

mrfil13

Ive been using the Tuniq Tx2 which did a good job of cooling, had to use my old AS3 as a ran out of tx2 (motherboard issues), im not a fan of it, don't know what AS5 is like but the cure time is a pain and the fact that its sticky is not nice, makes removing the heatsink a pain to try and remove it without pulling the CPU out.

D

Deleted member 67555

Ive been using the Tuniq Tx2 which did a good job of cooling, had to use my old AS3 as a ran out of tx2 (motherboard issues), im not a fan of it, don't know what AS5 is like but the cure time is a pain and the fact that its sticky is not nice, makes removing the heatsink a pain to try and remove it without pulling the CPU out.
I went with Xigmatek... works within a 1c of AS5 it's thin and easy to apply, and tastes better than any other TIM I've used:laugh:

System Name Tiny Computer
Processor i7 2600k
Motherboard ASRock H67M-ITX
Cooling Stock for now
Memory 8 GB G.skill
Video Card(s) Unlocked 6950 @ 910/1400
Storage WD Black 1 TB (FAEX)
Display(s) 24" Dell 1920x1080
Case SG07
Power Supply Silverstone 600W
Software Windows 7 x64 Pro
Arctic Cooling MX-2 is good stuff. No cure time, outperforms AS5, and couldn't be any easier to apply

System Name Always changing
Processor Always changing
Motherboard Always changing
Cooling Always changing
Memory Always changing
Video Card(s) Always changing
Storage Always changing
Display(s) Always changing
Case Always changing
Audio Device(s) Always changing
Power Supply Always changing
Mouse Always changing
Keyboard Always changing
Arctic Cooling MX-2 is good stuff. No cure time, outperforms AS5, and couldn't be any easier to apply

I :love: Shin Etsu G751 and GC Electronics Silcone Z9 10-8108