1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

where can I find a great google nexus 7 deal?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Abdo shniba, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Abdo shniba

Thanks Received:
    Hi guy

I hope this is the right place to ask, I want to know where can I find a good deal on google nexus 7 16GB with free shipping and no tax? I saw some people saying the got it for only 170$ or something, I would really appreciate your help :)

My Regards

2. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Where do you live? Taxes depends on that. If you live in lets say Europe and import it from the US you will probably be hit with taxes when it arrives (unless you strike a deal with the ones you buy it from).

3. Abdo shniba

Thanks Received:
    :laugh: I forgot about that :rolleyes:, I want to buy from US, it will be shipped to New york city.

Update: any one?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  4. Abdo shniba

Thanks Received:
    Hi again, do any one know from where can I get it online from US?

I found the 16GB version on electronic express online store for $199.99 no tax and free shipping, I placed the order and then they canceled the order after 10 days saying that it was no longer in stock, a day later it showed up for $249.99 + $19.99 shipping, the bastards :banghead:

5. 3870x2

3870x2

Thanks Received:
    Unless you get the tablet from a cell phone contract or something, you will be paying at least $250. The price you saw from that website earlier was likely a mistake, and they didn't want to ship it to you at a loss, so they said it was out of stock.

6. Abdo shniba

Thanks Received:
    Oooh :ohwell:, this is unfortunate.