1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Where to buy hardware wholesale?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by KBD, Feb 4, 2009.

1. KBD New Member

Thanks Received:
    A friend of mine wants to get into selling hardware and electronics online and he wants to know what are good places to buy wholesale. He has a business license and everything so buying wholesale shouldnt be a problem for him. He wants to start small (buy a little to start with that) and see how it goes. I dont know of any but i think some folks here do. Any recomendations?

2. GameSinewPCs

GameSinewPCs New Member

Thanks Received:
    Direct from manufacturer will be the cheapest, but quantities/item tend to be in the 100's or 1000's. There are MANY online wholesalers and the best way to find the one suited towards his needs will be to search for himself and then contact them via phone to see if their services/prices are to his liking.

KBD says thanks.
  3. Xiphos

Xiphos New Member

Thanks Received:
    +1 to contacting manufacturers directly

4. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    +1 for giving TPU members special deals of the week!

5. KBD New Member

Thanks Received:
    ok, guys, thanks for the tips. i guess buying direct from the manufacturer is a no go for him as he wants to deal in small quantaties, like a dozen or a couple of dozen. he used to sell clothes and shoes online but that's not going well now so he wants to try software and hardware as that sells better.