1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Where to buy parts in Paris?

Discussion in 'System Builder's Advice' started by wolf, Sep 6, 2010.

1. wolf

wolf Performance Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys, as I've mentioned a few times I've just moved to Paris from Perth Australia, sold my i7 beast and bought a laptop for my stay here.

wellllll I'm already hankering for something better and I just landed a job where in about a month or two's time I should have 600-800 Euro's to build a budget-midrange gaming rig (no need for monitor, keyboard and mouse)

I've always built all my rigs myself so I've already got a fairly good idea of what parts I'll want, but I have no idea where I can go to get parts, or anywhere to order online from that's decent.

Please to all the french TPU'ers out there, or anyone else who knows of a close country that will ship to Paris, tell me where I can go to get good prices on my future build.

:toast:
  2. TIGR

Thanks Received:
  3. wolf

wolf Performance Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    lol cheers, I have googled this, but I would much prefer an answer from a TPU member with experience I can trust.
  4. largon New Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2010
  5. W1zzard

W1zzard Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    if you are shopping in de check out mindfactory. i've bought a lot from them (yes i do buy hardware .. sometimes) and never had any issues. excellent RMA department too.

geizhals is my favourite price comparison engine, too
  6. largon New Member

Thanks Received:
    I used to often buy from Mindfactory but nowadays they rip off for international shipping. It used to be <15€ but now it's 30€. :[ Though, the difference is only 10€ between K&M and Mindfactory. ¦]

And memoryc.com/ is nice for all things memory.
  7. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    How about swimming across the channel and get it through Play/ebuyer or drive across to Germany and steal W1zzard's warez?