1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Who has the market? ATI Vs Nvidia

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by BondExtreme, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BondExtreme

Thanks Received:
    Ok first off I am just asking a few simple questions here... ;) So please don't turn this into some thread full of bias, flaming, favoritism, etc etc. This could merely be an opinion thread so please be considerate. :)

So I was just curious enough to wonder who currently is winning in the market overall?

Now instead you may want to answer this in two different ways.

A. Who has more sales?
    B. And which company has the better performing card compared to the card they are trying to compete with? (In this case you can also include the best bang for the buck situation)

I hope I am making sense here. lol. You may want to answer this in more than two ways and I definitely can find that necessary. :)

Thank you!
  2. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    Depends on what you want to do, and yes YAY another Ati(opps)AMD vs Nvidia thread.
  3. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    No AMD vs. Nvidia threads please. The graphics cards sections are for getting help, giving help and things like that. There are hard statistics out there to answer your questions in regards to this thread.
    95Viper says thanks.