• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Who'll be the better president?

Who'll be the better president?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 1,290 57.9%
  • John McCain

Votes: 333 14.9%
  • But I want George W. Bush

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 429 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammsteiner

Processor AMD Phenom X4 9850BE (DENEB, where art thou!?)
Motherboard DFI Lanparty UT 790FX-M2R (waiting on 790FX/SB750)
Cooling TRUE
Memory 4x 1GB Transcend AxeRAM DDR1066 'D9GMH'
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 4870X2
Storage 2x WD 74GB Raptor + 3Ware 9650SE @ RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 245B
Case Silverstone TJ-10
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS
Power Supply PP&C Quad Silencer 750W
back im my metal days I would have liked that song but i'm getting to old thx for the link. Reminds me a bit of Megadeath
It's not metal, also doesnt sound anything like Megadeth really:confused:

Anyway, it's the context mainly. I like the songs, but it wasnt about that. Otherwise I could make a list of a few thousand nice songs... Which might be a bit OT... Just a bit:p

System Name Rex
Processor Ryzen 2600
Motherboard GigaByte B450M DS3H
Cooling Wraith
Memory 16 GB Corsair Vengence 3000
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 1660 SC
Storage XPG M.2, Samsung 860 SSD, WD Black 1 TB
Display(s) ASUS VG248
Case Corsair mATX cube. (Alas they don't make it anymore)
Power Supply Corsair HX 600 Watt
Mouse Microsoft
Keyboard Logitech
Software Windows 10 64 ibit

According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will
be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent,....

Amazing. The Muslim religion did not exist at the time Revelations was written. Revelations was most likely written around 100 AD. Mohammed wasn't born until 520 AD.

Get your facts straight.

Last edited:
System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Memory 40gb of DDR 4 2700
Video Card(s) ATI Radeon 500
Storage Fusion Drive 1 TB
Display(s) 27 Inch IMac late 2017
No I was referring to this criminal notice these sources are liberal news outlets

He's just referring to Bill Ayers from what I can gather, but I don't know what other criminals he means. Maybe inner-city Chicago single mothers?

Here is another one, these are liberal news stations not Fox News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does Barrack Obama explain this relationship with another criminal ABC, MSNBC and CNN News reports on this. These stories are getting more and more prevalent and I think all these alleged relationships are a direct reflection on his character . For goodness sakes we are gonna make him president, are all these stories false and smear tactics? Wright, Reszko, Bill Ayers, Farrakan and the list goes on. How can he possibly be fit for this office with these friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SrtyFY6qTA ABC news Brian Ross Reports
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-P1-2OKEM MSNBC news Glenn Beck reports
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeDd2EPpRjs MSNBC News Dan Abrams reports on Rev Wright orginally being scheduled to speak at Obama's presidential announcement and B.O's relationship with him and Rezko.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfP6an2CdGc CNN Anderson Cooper reports
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ6XCQXIpbA Associates press reports on Rezkos convictions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHY5LzLW1hU CNN News reports

Last edited:
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!
You'll get corruption w/ Obama, you'll get corruption w/ McCain. This isn't new, it's the wonderful world of politics. It doesn't matter who the media claims he is "friends" with and what they do, it matters what he does. These things are very nearly irrelevant. Over and over and over (I suppose I shouldn't respond, I already did the first 12 times stuff like this was brought up, but......).

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
You'll get corruption w/ Obama, you'll get corruption w/ McCain. This isn't new, it's the wonderful world of politics. It doesn't matter who the media claims he is "friends" with and what they do, it matters what he does. These things are very nearly irrelevant. Over and over and over......

Exactly hes is as dirty as them. Maybe not Ayres but imagine if anyone else running for this job had friends like this what a fire storm that would occur and how is it irrelevant how can you possibly say that. This is not a small town mayor this is the future president of the most powerful country on earth.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Exactly hes is as dirty as them.

Of course he is he's a politician. So is McCain. So was Bush, so was Clinton, so was Bush Sr., so was Raegen, ect, ect. Corruption might as well be an assumed part of politics. So, in a way, this is just smear tactics. Well, that and the fact that the media is overblowing and distorting the way they are related to each other.

friends like this what a fire storm that would occur and how is it irrelevant how can you possibly say that.

What you mean who got caught? Sure anyone would catch the same heat. They do all the time. It's irrelevant b/c, as I said, it matter much more what the person does than what other politicians around them do. It is also irrelevant b/c, as I said, McCain I'm sure has some unsavory friends too. It is further irrelevant b/c, as I said, this isn't all accurate. Ect. ect.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
Of course he is he's a politician. So is McCain. So was Bush, so was Clinton, so was Bush Sr., so was Raegen, ect, ect. Corruption might as well be an assumed part of politics. So, in a way, this is just smear tactics. Well, that and the fact that the media is overblowing and distorting the way they are related to each other.

These are news outlets that support him and just because you accept it doesn't mean I have too. Your point is noted there has been corruption in that office but it needs to stop. How is it a smear tactic when it's the truth he admitted it ( well depending on which story he told and on which day) . Also all these new stories are wrong and they all got it wrong liberal and conservative news outlets Wow!!! amazing and all politicians are criminals so it's okay for Obama to be one?

all of these are wrong come on
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeDd2EPpRjs MSNBC News Dan Abrams reports on Rev Wright orginally being scheduled to speak at Obama's presidential announcement and B.O's relationship with him and Rezko.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ6XCQXIpbA Associates press reports on Rezkos convictions

Last edited:
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
These are news outlets that support him and just because you accept it doesn't mean I have too. Your point is noted there has been corruption in that office but it needs to stop. How is it a smear tactic when it's the truth he admitted it ( well depending on which story he told and on which day)

He, like every other politician in his position, admits what he thinks will help his politics. Corruption will not stop, we may be able to diminish it w/ a complete revamping of our "democracy," but many, I would wager yourself included, would call that unpatriotic. So, alas, it must be accepted for the time being. It is perhaps true that Obama consorts w/ corrupted men, but as I have tried to point out, that makes absolutely no bearing to me on whether he should be president. Hell, he just got a head start. ;)

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
Exactly hes is as dirty as them. Maybe not Ayres but imagine if anyone else running for this job had friends like this what a fire storm that would occur and how is it irrelevant how can you possibly say that.

You are trying so hard to make Obama look bad. Its like you must do it to clear your conscience for deciding to vote for McCain.

Debate policy, the bogus smear tactics get you only so far without substance.

Obama was a community organizer in Chicago. Rezko was a slum lord in Chicago.

If the two worked in the same city so they had to cross paths eventually. Same with ACORN, via the BS republican media trying to tie him to that too. They were all major players in the same city.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
You are trying so hard to make Obama look bad. Its like you must do it to clear your conscience for deciding to vote for McCain.

If the two worked in the same city so they had to cross paths eventually. Same with ACORN, via the BS republican media trying to tie him to that too. They were all major players in the same city.

Man even liberal news sources don't sway you, no matter what the guy does you would suppport him. Smear tactics are untruths, how is that a smear tactic? and i'm writting in Mickey Mouse my friend once again I don't like Mccain. Heck I would take Ralph Nader over either one and hes a goof too.. I'm not making him look bad he did it's not me. I wish I could buy that manson at half price but then I'm not a criminal . Also your doing you best to excuse his every action.

Last edited:
System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Wow!!! amazing and all politicians are criminals so it's okay for Obama to be one?

all of these are wrong come on

I'm not saying it's ok, I'm just saying it's expected. There are many things I expect that I would change if possible. And I simply don't know enough about those people to pick it apart. Some of it might be legitimate. From the ones that I do know that the media has linked to Obama, their connection was totally overblown as was their actions. Furthermore, again, there has been nothing w/ those that said Obama had anything to do w/ the shady actions other than he somehow knew the people who committed them (which don't make the mistake of seeing people in black and white, bad actions do not always indicate bad people). Hardly a compelling argument.

ShadowFold

System Name The ShadowFold Draconis (Ordering soon)
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8ghz
Motherboard ASUS M4A87TD EVO AM3 AMD 870
Cooling Stock
Memory Kingston ValueRAM 4GB DDR3-1333
Video Card(s) XFX ATi Radeon HD 5850 1gb
Storage Western Digital 640gb
Display(s) Acer 21.5" 5ms Full HD 1920x1080P
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Creative "Fatal1ty" Headset
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts 650w
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores -❶-❸-❸-❼-
I don't think either would make good presidents but if I had to choose one I would choose Obama..

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
I don't think either would make good presidents but if I had to choose one I would choose Obama..

Wow!!! no matter what or who he hangs with or what he says, no matter what. Well your are gonna get your wish.

ShadowFold

Cooling Stock
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
Wow!!! no matter what or who he hangs with or what he says, no matter what. Well you are gonna get your wish.

They aren't running for president last time I checked.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Wow!!! no matter what or who he hangs with or what he says, no matter what. Well your are gonna get your wish.

Many would say they are not on a "no matter what basis". Many of us are non-partisan, and do the best to choose between the two. I am not the only one, there are many of us who find the association argument to be utterly meaningless.

System Name Cosmos F1000
Processor i9-9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370XP SLI, BIOS 15a
Cooling Corsair H100i, Panaflo's on case
Memory XPG GAMMIX D30 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 ti
Storage 1TB 960 Pro, 2TB Samsung 850 Pro, 4TB WD Hard Drive
Display(s) ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27"
Case CM Cosmos 1000
Audio Device(s) logitech 5.1 system (midrange quality)
Power Supply CORSAIR HXi HX1000i 1000watt
Mouse G400s Logitech
Keyboard K65 RGB Corsair Tenkeyless Cherry Red MX
Software Win10 Pro, Win7 x64 Professional
Wow!!! no matter what or who he hangs with or what he says, no matter what. Well you are gonna get your wish.

You are thinking he will fly them to Washington DC to hang with them because they are just such cool people right. :laugh:

Obama is telling the people his plans for the nation and according to the polls the people are approving his ideas. Just trying to spread hatred towards someone only works so long. People need answers, Obama is answering.

McCain has to step up his game or he will lose very badly. We all know this.

System Name Apple Bite
Processor Intel I5
Motherboard Apple
You are thinking he will fly them to Washington DC to hang with them because they are just such cool people right. :laugh:

Obama is telling the people his plans for the nation and according to the polls the people are approving his ideas. Just trying to spread hatred towards someone only works so long. People need answers, Obama is answering.

No hes lost already(Mccain), we all have, hes a goof and not right for the Job. Obamas a goof too and in my estimation a criminal but thats doesn't matter. Man this is gonna be so bad.

I think your comments put you in the vast minority of people. She is the most recent buyout by the Washington insiders. She's been bought, lock, stock and barrel - and she's now kept on a tight leash by McCain's handlers, only allowed to pop her head out and bark on command.

It's sad, really.
Really? More paid for than Obama? Geez, he's such the darling of the left and the media that I expected to see Brokaw suck him off last night.

He's telling people that he can get them everything they dream of, and take care of them, and make them feel good, by only taxing the top 5%....

He's so full of bullshit... When was teh last time a poor person gave you a job???:banghead:

We so needed Ron Paul to win these primaries...

Chicago is not a tiny little place... I lived there the first 25 years of my life... and I never ran across Obama.... It's a HUGE city, even with out the dead who vote DEMOCRAT every election...

They DID BUSINESS together. Land deals. it's documented fact, swept under the rug by the media who are busy polishing Obama's knob...

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Chicago is not a tiny little place... I lived there the first 25 years of my life... and I never ran across Obama.... It's a HUGE city, even with out the dead who vote DEMOCRAT every election...

They DID BUSINESS together. Land deals. it's documented fact, swept under the rug by the media who are busy polishing Obama's knob...

So they did business together who cares? Please provide info on how those deals were illegal (just w/ Obama), otherwise it doesn't matter.

System Name Enslaver :)
Processor Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B650-Plus
Cooling CPU: Noctua NH-D14 with LED fans, Case: 2 front in - 1 rear out
Memory 2x16GB Kingston Fury Beast RGB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 4070Ti OC
Storage Samsung Evo Plus 1TB NVMe , internal WD Red 4TB for storage, WD Book 8TB
Display(s) LG CX OLED 65"
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II Mesh C Performance
Audio Device(s) HDMI audio powering Dolby Digital audio on 5.1 Z960 speaker system
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G700
Keyboard ASUS Strix Tactic Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Unbelievable how big this thread is gonna get.. all over an election?

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Case Hyte Y60
Unbelievable how big this thread is gonna get.. all over an election?

We have the illusion of freedom and choice in our destiny, that somehow voting for the right candidate (like there is one) will truly make things better. Meh, we all live in some sort of fantasy.......

ShadowFold

Cooling Stock
Case Antec Nine-Hundred
And yet many willingly move like sheep to the slaughter by voting obama... You can't tax your way to prosperity. You can't eliminate poverty - people will always make stupid choices. And if you keep trying to protect them from themselves, ou will find it's as futile as the "war on drugs".

Status
Not open for further replies.