• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Wicked Lasers 125 mW Fusion

sheeep

Sheeepy, how much do you make in wicked bucks for every person who buys a 125mW using your code?

15% of their final price, so for a fusion around $78

Pretty awesome, but fusions are rarely bought..

I once had somebody use my referral to get a blue spyder, fusion and pulsar...that was $500 for me on that one order!! crazy...

As an exchange, if anybody agrees to use my code when ordering I'll use yours when I order my stuff.

If you order from wicked after making an account, you get 15% of your final purchase price too...which is great.

Bongbuster

15% of their final price, so for a fusion around $78

Pretty awesome, but fusions are rarely bought..

I once had somebody use my referral to get a blue spyder, fusion and pulsar...that was $500 for me on that one order!! crazy...

As an exchange, if anybody agrees to use my code when ordering I'll use yours when I order my stuff.

If you order from wicked after making an account, you get 15% of your final purchase price too...which is great.

I am impressed. You could make a decent living being an affiliate for wicked. They pay you in wickedbucks though not cash don't they?

I wish Dragonlasers could give their customers the same deal. Their prices are so low, they probably can't afford to. Oh well, i'll just have to appreciate the pestige of having my videos in their gallery.

check me out at http://www.dragonlasers.com/testimonials

sheeep

Decent living, i doubt unless there was a heavy income of referralls, though over the last year i ordered lasers with the referral money, and resold them and made over $1000..

Bongbuster

Decent living, i doubt unless there was a heavy income of referralls, though over the last year i ordered lasers with the referral money, and resold them and made over $1000..

..and i call him "miniwickedlasers"!!!