1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Will Razer be making a new mouse soon?

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by runevirage, May 14, 2010.

1. runevirage New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey, I'm looking to buy a high-end gaming mouse soon and I'm currently looking at either the Razer Mamba or Razer Naga. I'm not very familiar with mice release patterns though so I would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me as to whether or not new mice will be coming soon. I don't want to buy a new mouse just so that a better version will come out a month later. Thanks.

2. epicfail

epicfail New Member

Thanks Received:
    id say from what other people Say deathadder is your best bet with Razer but i would recommend the g500

3. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    i love my mx revolution!

4. epicfail

epicfail New Member

Thanks Received:
    Like the Headset question that i asked its alot about personel preference, sure danish i think has sold me on getting a PC 350 but once you have lots of amazing mice or headsets its up to your preference after that

5. runevirage New Member

Thanks Received:
    The Mamba is a wireless, right handed palm grip which is right up my alley, but I want to know if they are releasing another such mouse with updated specs/ergonomics soon. Do they have an established release schedule?

6. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Mamba's a good mouse, but its too overpriced

7. _JP_

_JP_

Thanks Received:
    I'll cast my vote for the mouse I'm using. It's the A4Tech X7 Oscar Laser. It's fairly cheap, tons of speed and it's programmable!
    Don't know if it is available in your area, but if it is, I recommend you go for it. I think razers are too expensive for what they can do. My mouse + a good mat can overcome most high-priced mice.

8. WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Thanks Received:
    G9 y0

9. EvolvA

EvolvA New Member

Thanks Received:
    I've owned many logitech mice (vx revolution, g5, 518....) and they were all wonderfull, or that's what I thought until I bought my Razer Imperator, I can tell it's in another league. suppose the mamba and the naga are almost the same (except the shape of the Imperator which I think is veeeeery confortable), but I think they are very overpriced