1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

windows 7 network going crazy

Discussion in 'Networking & Security' started by Cvrk, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Cvrk

Cvrk

Thanks Received:
    First let me show you:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The RDS is my pppoe connection that I HAVE to use from my network provider. What are the rest? It's crazy they jsut keep coming up and down ...now there like 10 in 3 seconds there 20 more networks etc. They just keep fluctuating.
    How can I get rid of them ? I tryed to mes around with the settings, nothing good happend.
    I have been using Windows 7 for 2 years, and always had these crazy networks that appear out of nowhere.
    I think it's time to put a stop to it! Help me do it :wtf:
  2. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Click on the Icon (park bench) for one of those connections and the Change Name box will come up. At the bottom left you will see "Merge and Delete Network Connections". Click on that and delete all the ones you don't want or are not in use any more. Visuals below

[​IMG]
  3. Cvrk

Cvrk

Thanks Received:
    Aha, yeah man thx for your efort uploading the pic and all that. The thing is, it doesn't help. I can merge/ delete all day long. They keep coming back, like I sead before they just keep fluctuating. Witch means now I have 10 networks , after 1 second I can have 3 or 25.....I can delete them all day long. I need somebody to tell me were are they comming from and how to stop them from appearing
  4. TheLaughingMan

TheLaughingMan

Thanks Received:
    Then it is a virus.
  5. jgunning

jgunning

Thanks Received:
    Definitly doesnt sound windows based.Have never heard of that happening. Perhaps a fresh reinstall would be wise..?see if it does it with a fresh copy OS? then atleast you can put it down to a hardware or software fault =)

:toast: