1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] Wireless N router/repeater, KVM switch/cables

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Pinchy, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    As title says, after a wireless N router/repeater, GB switch and some KVM switches and KVM cables.

The router/repeater is just going to be used as a repeater, nothing else (hence if its a router, it needs to have a repeater function). The inbuilt switch can be crap, as long as the wireless is good. Its going to repeat the signal of a WRT330N so my HTPC gets better reception. I wouldnt mind spending but there isnt any point in getting a device better than the WRT330N as I need to use the WRT330N as the main router anyway (hasnt got a repeater function, and I dont want to buy two new routers)

Im also after a gigabit switch. 5-8ports, nothing over the top.

Final thing is two KVM switches and cables. I can get these relatively cheap but may as well post in this thread and check out some offers :).

Pls post prices with currencies and shipping to Australia (USPS preferred). Can pay via premier paypal account in currency of your choice, so I am paying the conversion fees.

Thx :)

2. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Bump!

3. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Buuump :D

4. Pinchy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Noone?