1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Wordpress Uploading Error...

Discussion in 'Programming & Webmastering' started by Edito, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Edito

Edito

Thanks Received:
    Hi ppl hopeeverthing's good there im starting to get pieced of with my wordpress error.

Every time i try to upload a theme its says this

[​IMG]

I don't know how to fix i saw in some forums ppl talking about CHMODE but i can't find a way to change the uploads folder to 777.

Help please.

Thanks...
  2. Trigger911

Trigger911 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I can help ya who is your host (looks like a local box)? and what environment ... if its cpannel or myphp its pretty easy ... btw i got a word-press site myself its in my sig ... you can also change this via ftp

if you want i can also help you with teamviewer i can show you a few ways to do that
    Edito says thanks.
  3. Edito

Edito

Thanks Received:
    Thanks Trigger911 thanks i have wamp installed in my laptop i can turn it on now i was getting ready to sleep cause here are 1:11AM :) we can do it in the morning as soon as i get in my office can be??? ill install team viewer and you will help me figuring out the issue... Thanks Only in TPU that's why it rocks...
  4. Trigger911

Trigger911 New Member

Thanks Received:
    no problem just PM me Ill try to get at ya asap ... so you know here it is 6:50pm