1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Wow account hacked?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Delta6326, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    ok i was just playing World Of Warcraft keeped getting dc's then i waited about 40min. tried again and now it says Please log in with your associated Battle.net account i never had a Battle.net account i have tried loging on in game and on the website anyone know if im going crazy or was this a hack?

2. jagd

Thanks Received:
    Sorry to hear that ,did you scanned your pc for trojan/keyloggers ?Use another pc you know it is clean open a trial account pm GMs /petiton or contact /mail customer support (these are what i found on google ,im not a wow player).
    After that use an anti-virus and malwarebytes anti malware /spybot search and destroy for trojan/keyloggers 99.99% you are infected. You should think password generator thing for your wow account now
    edit : http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=24660&rhtml=true ,it is named Authenticator

3. reverze

Thanks Received:
    Contact Blizzard by phone, give them your secret question answer and they will have no problem fixing it for you.

4. MagnumForce

MagnumForce New Member

Thanks Received:
    You have been hacked, big time.

Call Blizzard immediately so they can temporarily ban the account.

5. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    i sent them a email the thing is i made my account in 2006 i dont remember my secret ? and Answer