1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Wow did I ever end up in the wrong place last night!!!!

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by DaMulta, Dec 26, 2008.

1. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    Well hooked up with these girls family friend of a friend. Idea was to go hang out and drink in the back lands. This was way out in BFG. Well I drop off my car and hope in with them. So I said where we going they say it's a surprise.

Walked into this house and full blown Crank lab. I say crank and not meth because these were old timers cooking what can't be cooking hardly anymore. Fist thing I had to do dope plate passed as soon as I hit the door.

Little information you walk into a place like this you do the dope. So I did a rail had to. I quit dope back 10 years ago almost.

If you don't they will kill you, or hurt you very very bad to the point you will know not to tell on them. Not to say they will 100 % but chances are very high these kind of people are nuts. Also you have to stay when you come....These people can go to jail for a very very very long time by you walking in and seeing what they are doing.

So I just say afterwords wow it's been about ten years. They say well damn son you can still hang. Then they pass some to smoke and I take a hit and I just remembered what kind that was buy the taste and just said it. The main guy just looked in shock and said you know I have been doing this a very long time. I have never seen someone know that kind of dope by the taste. Your cool I can already tell you have been around a lot of dope in your life.

So I hang then smoke some green with them and i'm flying. I still am. Get to talking about cooking and I just happened to know a few tricks they didn't know. You can not go in one any other way I swear. I have seen what happens when you say no....Went on for a few hours and i said well it's been cool but I needs to be headed back to the house. Come back any time...(never really got my name)

So yea I'm on the CR today.....I know I'll be up rushing like I am for at least this afternoon sometime.

That was the last place I wanted to go. I had told myself I would never go to a place like that or really ever do dope again a long time ago.

First thing got home undressed and washed everything I had on even shoes. color block bleach a lot of it. Then went up and washed my whole body 3 or 4 times. I will have to go to my car and also clean it out where I was sitting.

This is what you have to do if you want that crap off of you and away from you afterwards.

So I don't want to go back. Yes I feel very great. Will I talk to them again no. very no.

Just being there is alomost a lifetime in jail if the cops bust in. I have left them in the past when I was doing them only mins before they come and busted in the door more than one time.

Damn I'm going to have a Crank come down ttomorrow and feel like total shit....fuck
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  2. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    Just think of it this way. That was the higher forces saying that it's time to look at things. Before, they did the same thing, but to some, the first time doesn't really count. But, I am glad to see that your thinking twice about doing that ever again. I would hurt a few here to know that your son won't have you for awhile..

:toast:

Also forgot: If you do it again, and get caught, we can just make a thread of... "The dumb things Damulta got introuble for".. lol.. Good guy man. That you are.
  3. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    I would beat the ever loving SHIT out of those friends with a fucking tire iron for doing that shit. They put your life, freedom, and mind on the line doing that shit. They would pay dearly for it if it were me.
    CDdude55 says thanks.
  4. Black Panther

Black Panther Senior Moderator™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Geez that's certainly risky!
    Stay strong...
  5. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    Ah I know I don't want no more of it. Also never have met these people in my life(I guess they didn't know the other friends very well either met last week...you never know about people). They didnt know them that well. I don't care what people do as LONG as there are no kids around.

Who are they hurting them selfs. These guys just did it for them selfs not a major production spot.

It takes a few times before it really hooks you, and I;m never around it so I'm good. Just made a fed up night lol also made me remember why I don't do it no more. They are nuts all of them the state of mine they are in is just lower.

I really do not like myself on this stuff and I can already see it in me. The stuff makes me evil and this was just one dose of it. I didn't sit there and do a ton of it. They knew that I had quit I made that very clear. That why I was smoking green not dope for the rest of the night. That's just the rules if you end up in a place like this you have to do some to prove you not the law. I'm shocked they took me there....normally you do not take people unless you know know know them.....no one walks up in a place like that without knowing them. I think they took me because of my last name. I have a lot of family down there, BUT I don't know them and 90% I have never met. So they really are not family but family. I only know my 1st cousin, and not all of my 2ed 3ed 4th ones that these people knew.
  6. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    So no worries guys really I don't want this stuff. My son is a big factor, but I made this comment a long time ago(before him). It took 3 months of sleeping. I would wake up eat shower sleep that's it for 3 months. Then it took a year to really get over it without craving it. I'm not craving it at all right now. In fact I'm coming down and I hate this feeling......

I did a lot(or a ton) when I was young back when everyone and their mother was on this stuff. I used to try all the time to see if I could OD on the stuff and would always fall asleep. Which is an over dose really you body just can't take anymore of it and shuts down)...Yea dumb ass me at least I never died or git really hurt.

They have outlawed the stuff that makes it so hard, and locked up so many people its not around like it was. Plus people know how bad this stuff is for you. You get caught doing this 20yrs min. You could go for life. They should help these people go clean it's a drug and it's just like smoking you can't just stop really with a flip of a switch, and not just send them off to prison like they do. You have to want to quit. All the good cooks are in jail, and they don't make the strong strong stuff anymore. They can't make it because all the stuff has been outlawed(well you can if you know) the most, and yes like I said the good ones are in Jail. Making this stuff is a work of Art and you have to be shown how to do it. Like I said I knew things these guys didn't know because I was around those good cooks 10yrs ago when I quit. Their recipes are not on the tables anymore they are gone. This was close but not it. The old stuff that those guys made I could of been up for days on that rail and would not be coming down right now.

It's Oklahoma Dope they only make it here really. East cost, North, South and West is a different story they make Crystal Meth. Which is something they have never made here. It's just different.

Really I have been asked time and time again over the years to start doing it again. There is so much money in this it's not funny, and that's why I get asked here and there. I could take a 1,000USD(or less) turn it into 10,000USD over night. I chose not to and always say you know I'm done never to do it again. Yes I know that it's easy money, but not the money I want to make. I do not want to be a part in it, no part. I don't even want to show you how, and I'm not going to show anyone how. Most people respect the person that walked away

8-10 people will die after doing it. They will never walk away. Only 2 out of 10 people will live. Top that off I know how to make it. I would not have to go run and pay 300usd for a batch of made like most users. I would pay 20usd. People like me to quit like I have.....very rare.
  7. Cold Storm

Cold Storm Battosai

Thanks Received:
    I'm just glad that your over it all.
  8. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    And I can talk about it without wanting to run out and do it. I made this post because really most people would not know what to do if they walked into a place like this. They would of done the wrong thing I think and said no. The wrong thing to do.

Your not going to die, and it takes a few times to get hooked really hooked doing this stuff. You have to start going back over and over, and most people are around other people doing it when they start. It's just like smoking cigs, and everyone around you is doing it. You have to do it for a little bit before you are hooked hooked.

Also it's just a part of me that will always be there. If anyone ever wanted to talk about how to walk away or needed help I could always be their for support if they needed it.
  9. Exavier

Exavier New Member

Thanks Received:
    sounds tough dude but I respect at least your feelings hereafter - the 'hell no, not again' reaction despite doing what you hadda do at the time, y'know?
    stay strong man, we got your back here at tpu
  10. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    My wife used to deal, she made thousands, then her brother got messed up with some guys and tehy took her an dhim out and she gave it up to keep them both alive.

I agree with DaMulta on this, untilly ou have seen these people on it, when they keep coming and you have beaten their ass down again and again, you might not believe it.
    10 Million points folded for TPU
  11. philbrown23

philbrown23 New Member

Thanks Received:
    wow m8 Thats crazy! I have had similar experiences but I wont get into them, I can tell you are still going on it by the way your posts are, lol kinda crazy. Either way m8, just don't go back if you do you're screwed.
  12. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    When I quit.

One time I walked into a house. I'm not going to get into the whole mess of why but I had a hit price put on my head because I was taking business.

I walk in told to sit down. They give me a beer and roll a joint. I know what is going down. I drink my beer and smoke my joint with them.

After the guns come out and they show that their are bullets in the camber. They start telling me why....I went to make a run out of there only to have a 2x4 broke over my head. Then place back down where I was then beaten with beer bottles. Then slaped up side the head with the back of the gun and was told you could of taken the easy way.....then talked and more beating. Went on for about 3 hours then they stuck the gun in my mouth then pulled it out and said well do you have any last words. I said the lords name and prayer and they pulled back and said why did you have to do that. I said because man I know where I don't want to go and I'm making peace while I can.

I then make a deal to walk away and not sell anymore. I would move out of town, and just not be there anymore. I gave my word.

They took it and let me go.

My Girlfriend at the time was there and just watched the whole thing.....they never touched her.

I spit blood for 3 days....never have I taken a beating like that NEVER.

I never showed one tear to them. I was a man about it. Everyone wanted to run out and kill them I said no I'm done.

I did move away, I kept my end of the deal. They kept theirs they didn't come to my familys mom and dads house and kill them or me.

It was done.
    CDdude55 says thanks.
  13. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    Wow:eek:. Glad you quit, you dodged a real big bullet that time.
  14. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    I pitty addicts when all they have in there shitty exsistance (cos its no life man) is the dope all they wake up and hunger for is dope its the first and last thing on there minds day in day out slaves to it and freedom is death to most.

Never been one but ive been around it watched it destroy lives once good peoples lives too and it spreads like a disease till the neighbourhoods infected and the place goes to crap no one talks no one trusts anymore.

I also hate them for being weak for wrecking lives of children and people that love them.
    Not to mention playing into plans of people in like afghanistan who dont just make money out of it but fund terrorism and make countrys they want to destroy and take over weaker by making potential soldiers addicts so they cant fight or even care. think about it looks like evil tactics to me.
    WEAK AND DUMB
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  15. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    DaMulta keep thinking of your kid man he needs you he looks up to you youre his dad and his guide think about if it was him keep him away from that evil poison stay strong and keep it out of your lives.
    CDdude55 says thanks.
  16. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    Good for you. I'm glad you had the sense not to make an event out of it all. Best of wishes to your tomorrow Multa.
  17. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    I won't go into my stories, but your words are a way of getting by this, like was said, use your son to find your way back, I do!
  18. blkhogan

blkhogan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Glad to hear you are fine. My sister was a junkie for almost 15 years. I thank God that she saw the light at the end of the tunnel. SHe has been clean for almost 18 months and has her first child due in Feb. Her and her husband are both recovered drug addicts. They keep each other on the straight and narrow. Not good stuff to be around :shadedshu
    Nitro-Max says thanks.
  19. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    You would be one of the people that said no I already know.

----
    Look there is a shitty side to this and that's what you see. Then there is the day to day life stuff that you do that is there.

A lot of people start using this stuff to put more hours in the day at work. Then after a while it makes you crazy. Your not always about the next bag. That only happens when you run out....which when you get deep is not very much.

Look drugs are fun that's why people do them. If they were not fun people would not do them.

you say weak and dumb and by saying that I think you are a fool. All it takes is to try it with some friends at a party and then you like it. Then you do it at a few more parties because it was fun the first time and you were ok. Then your friends and you start doing it during the day and it goes from there.

There are many ways you get into it. But it's not like Hey I'm going to go get hooked on a drug that will kill me and ripe all the things I love away.

At first it's normal and stays that way for a while.

When I was at my worse I still worked 24hrs a day almost. I really worked I had to do math all sorts of things. I had people to pay, money to make, all sorts of planing on how to get the project of the day done without going to jail. I never did the same day over I always moved my things every day. So that in itself took time to think about. I ran a company more or less. You still have some brain power. Well some do....I did. Really dope is odd if you don't have the brain power to control your thoughts it will drive you insane faster and just really crazy. If you do have the brain power a lot of people will not even know that your on it.

A lot of those farmers that you are talking about is there only way of feeding there family. They grow those drugs and sell them for pennies. If those farmers did not grow them in places like afghanistan...they would starve.

-----------
    I should also note that I was around 19 when that happened to me. When it eneded.

I'm 28 now.

I started when I was 16 then went to moving you just don't want to know. Almost everyone that I dealt with was around 40. I was the young one....one of the few they really let in.

I was raised a high income house that does not drink, smoke, or anything. Spend 80% of my time at church as a kid from sports to camps and so forth.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  20. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    I just want to know why you call them " Friends".... Glad you got away though without getting busted :)..
  21. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    Who? friend of a friend?

Not that I didn't like those people also. They were kool people. I don't look down on people for their habbits. To each his or her own.
  22. pepsi71ocean New Member

Thanks Received:
    good to hear you go out, I know a similar story, about a friend of our gang that got taken out and beaten, alost died, and we gave them one hell of a surprise. im surprised you don't have anyone who would have capped them.

I know, I took part on a raid on a skinhead drug operation, the State police were afraid to get involved, so a bunch of us had enough of it, so we did it our selves. we don't like drug opperations in our back yards, especially where we airsoft and what not. and, since its a redneck area, we seem to take the same view to drug sellsers as wel do to sex offenders.
  23. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    O when I got home they were ready to load up in the back of a truck for a massive drive by. I said no need. Really pushed the no need.

In fact I ran into one of them that did it to me a few weeks ago. He had just gotten out of prison cleaned up his act, and had started a family. We were civil and I think it is because we both understand. Crazy shit happens on dope LOL really.
  24. pepsi71ocean New Member

Thanks Received:
    why not? i don't think the cops would have investigated it, lol
  25. DaMulta

Thanks Received:
    You don't know the whole story.

Now think about dirty cops.

yea that deep