1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

WoW Help

Discussion in 'Games' started by Castiel, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mike0409

Mike0409

Thanks Received:
    If you want I'll create a char and help you out. I have chars all over the place. Can usually hit level 10 relatively quick.

Castiel says thanks.
  2. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    That would be great! But I don't know the next time I will be able to play since It's during the week and I have many things going on.

But if you could create a Night Elf and get it to a high lvl quickly and meet me somewhere that would be great! Because I was up till 1am last night in a cave killing with a random guy to get a freakin owl Feather.

3. Mike0409

Mike0409

Thanks Received:

Yah I can help ya out. All I do is train, and work. Usually free after 10PM and sometimes before.

I'll create a hunter come help ya out later tonight or something. Hit me up on Xfire. I should be on sometime after 7PM Est tonight.

4. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    Awesome. I'm on the Azuremyst server. I think I will be on after 10pm tonight. My car broke down in another town so I'm having to go get that tonight.

5. Hybrid_theory

Hybrid_theory New Member

Thanks Received:
    Honestly never delete a character unless u need to to make your 10th character on that server. u may want to go back to it one day.

6. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    Right now I'm just going to keep to my 3 Characters and not create anymore soon, I want to stick to my main and alt.

7. Mike0409

Mike0409

Thanks Received:
    Thought you were on Bladefist Castiel?

8. Ammugonevil

Ammugonevil New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well i play on the europe server stormrage charactors name is ammunationii, and ammugonevil...

So if anyone needs help..or just add me..

9. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    Whats worked for me and whats made the game fun for me was instancing since I could at level 16. I have a friend that I go to school with and we play when we get home and start looking for a group. I'm a resto druid and he's a prot pally so we just have to find a few DPS and we're ready to clear out a dungeon and usually get a lot of XP from each run. I don't think I've quested much honestly. And you get a TON of money off of all the vendor trash. I have 142g at level 51, have an epic mount, all my skills and I'm geared pretty good.

10. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Bah, people are overrated. All I need is mah arrows and mah pet and I'm all set. :)

It is a bit sad that I can't run instances or raids, but solo is the way for me.. It would be kinda nice to have a close friend to play with though.. Like a sibling or something, but none of my friends are interested. :(

11. ShadowFold

ShadowFold New Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't think I could play solo.. Almost all of the DPS we find for our groups are hunters tho, haha. They're pretty good DPS in under 60 instances.

12. Hybrid_theory

Hybrid_theory New Member

Thanks Received:
    They're pretty good dps in level 80 raids too.

13. ShiBDiB

ShiBDiB

Thanks Received:
    because i made a mention that u will be grinding alot? ur a douchebag

I'm not bashing wow, i have 3 fully geared 80's im just telling some1 who admits to hate grinding that he's playing a game where he will be doing alot of that

14. 1Kurgan1

1Kurgan1 The Knife in your Back

Thanks Received:
    No because you said nothing except to find another game, read back to what I quoted. You have replied numerous times in this thread and now you finally address that? If you would have supplied help off the bat instead of being a smartass you wouldn't have seen me say that, there are far to many WoW trolls here and it gets old, grow up. :shadedshu

Next time you make a comment thats like that reply with some reasoning behind it and you won't get called a troll, but you expecting to come in say something liek that without going into detail could be seen as bashign the game and trolling, I don't see how your upset or even surprised that someone said something about it. Castiel is new to the game, so when you come in here you should be offering him some advice that helps, a simple comment like that might detract him from the game and is not at all helpful. I'm not the one being the douche here. You obviously had things to so, so next time say those first before putting out line line flame bait targets.

Plus you don't need to grind any in WoW, you can level fine without it, I despise grinding and I refuse to do it.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  15. 1nf3rn0x

1nf3rn0x

Thanks Received:
    lol i used to play WoW i stopped at lvl 76 for studies it was a fun game..in ur so alled probkem...get a large group of lvl 10's-15's etc and find a nice low lvl instance..go through it countless times..and since these monsters are over powered the xp from them is abt 200-300xp each KILL>>GO TO AN INSTANCE AND LVL

16. CrAsHnBuRnXp

CrAsHnBuRnXp

Thanks Received:
    Your grinding whether it be with quests or in instances. Either way you look at it, your grinding to lvl.

There is no need for name calling. Keep it clean or gtfo cause otherwise this thread will get locked and serve no purpose for the OP.

1Kurgan1 says thanks.
  17. Frick

Frick Fishfaced Nincompoop

Thanks Received:
    Hey, I play there too! No name though as I suck pretty bad. ;)

18. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    I have my Lvl 10 Priest on there. But now I switched to Azuremyst because I have some other friends on there but they are all High lvl and to busy to play with there current characters then to make a new one. SO i'm stuck no matter what, but I like my Rogue more than my Warrior and Priest.