1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] Nvidia 8*** series - sticker

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Black Panther, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Panther

Black Panther Senior Moderator™ Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol this isn't lucrative at all, I'm only searching for an appropriate sticker. I've checked the local shops, and they say the sticker always goes to the purchaser of the card. I've checked ebay, and found mainly laptop v-card stickers, sli stickers and 7 and 6 series ones, nothing for mine. I've checked the german supplier from where I purchased my 8600GTS - says he got no stickers :mad: (prolly he sells them separately on ebay and he's out of stock right now?)

I'm eager to have one since on my case I've got the stickers for the processor, cooler, motherboard and soundcard and I really want one for my video card. :)

Please contact me by pm if interested, and note that you'd have to ship to Europe.

Thanks.
  2. d44ve New Member

Thanks Received:
    My GTX only came with regular eVGA stickers
  3. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    my albatron GTX came with no case sticker, if thats what you're referring to.
  4. Black Panther

Thanks Received:
    I'm looking for something along these lines: http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=nvidia sticker

If it's specific to the 8600GTS it's better, or second best for one for the 8 Series in general (not SLI).

Otherwise I'd have to settle for something like this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NVIDIA-sticke...ryZ31534QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NVIDIA-The-Wa...ryZ40161QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

EDIT:-----

I'm impatient I know....
    I purchased this one - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=290131007209&rd=1&rd=1 Ifind it difficult to wait - but I've been searching for quite some time now and it was the only one which fit the bill.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  5. HookeyStreet

HookeyStreet Eat, sleep, game!

Thanks Received:
    Theres an ebay store in the UK called Funkyputers, give them a try m8....if they dont have one, Im sure they would make you one ;)

EDIT: LOL, youve found Funkyputers already :)
  6. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    I could take a look at home, I suppose my card came with a sticker. Won't be home for like 12 hours though.
  7. HookeyStreet

HookeyStreet Eat, sleep, game!

Thanks Received:
    It may not have m8. It seems that nVIDIA based cards are rarely sent with case badges, which is a shame :(
  8. Black Panther

Thanks Received:
  9. Namslas90 New Member

Thanks Received:
    (whish I'd have seen this earlier)
    $5 for a sticker!!:eek:

You can call them (or E-mail)and tell them how great there products are and ask them to send you one. IF you do it right you usually get a bunch of stickers and maybe even a hat or T-shirt.

They give this stuff away all the time.:toast: