1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] X1600Pro 256mb AGP

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by infrared, Sep 5, 2006.

1. infrared New Member

Thanks Received:
    After an anybrand x1600pro. Anyone seeling one?
  2. Seany1212

Seany1212

Thanks Received:
  3. rhythmeister New Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm selling the Sapphire 256Mb one! I just resurrected my 9800 Pro-XT (initially flashed to XT with a seemingly compatible BIOS...) Make me an offer! It exhibits none of the catalyst issues since 6.6 (using 6.8 flawlessly now) and the core clocks to >610MHz on air with no Vmodding (ram to 450) ;) Great card, makes the 9800XT look plain in the effects dept and faster as well...

I'm in the UK so postage should be decent. Anyway, it's getting sold as I'm skint following a degree and don't need 2 gfx cards :laugh:

I've stuck the stock cooler back on (had a modded Arctic cooler Rev. 3 on there with AS5 which had core at 55 Deg C under full load :rockout: AS5 still on it instead of that silver crap so temps are not quite as scary as when it 1st came outta the box :eek:

ATiTool should be used to change fan speed with temp as far as I'm concerned :D
  4. infrared New Member

Thanks Received:
    hmm, would you accept £45 for it? I'd pay for the shipping as well ;)

Sounds like a nice card, can't wait to get my hands on it! BTW, how easy was it to make that cooler fit? Silencer 5 rev.3?

5. rhythmeister New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hmmm indeed :shadedshu I don't think I can let it go for about half what I paid for it 2 months ago, I'm a post-degree unemployed bum looking to upgrade to 939 It was the Arctic cooler Rev. 3 for 9800 etc. Basically it needed a few mm shaved off the PCI bracket end as the gpu is coler to the output sockets. The stock cooler's back on now tho as I have no other for my 9800 "XT" and I'm using it 'til I can afford the leap to pci-e and a 6150/ 430 mobo ;)

I'd prob take £65 posted 1st class, I can send it as soon as I receive payment-I have a paypal account and you can check out my feedback on ebay and maybe even see the auction I won it it!
    :rockout:
  6. infrared New Member

Thanks Received:
    yes, that's fair enough. I can stretch to £55 but I won't be offended if you turn it down ;) It's my younger brother paying for it, to upgrade the downstairs computer.

btw, How'd your degree(s) go?
  7. rhythmeister New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sorry infra red, I can't take that little from sum1 I don't call friend! I'll just Fleabay it in that case as there's none selling at auction so I may get a decent amount of cash back to buy Ket's AMD 64 that goes rather fast :cool: Oh yeah, the degree was ok, still no final exams results for the exams I did over 2 weeks ago but I got 54 in the Hons project and the class average was 64 so fingers crossed for a 2.1...more than likely just scraping a 2.2 tho :ohwell:

By the specs of yr system I reckon u can put a few more quid in to help yr bro out with the move to pixel shader 3 :D
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
  8. infrared New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, sorry i can't offer more. I hope you get a good price for it ;)