1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

WWE's Chris Jericho gets assaulted by a fan

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Deusxmachina, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Deusxmachina

Deusxmachina New Member

Thanks Received:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6exr7yVws
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbnPUegD9f4

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  2. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    Well man there's only so many times you let a chick attack you but hey I would have thought he would punch her the first time knowing how big of a beetch he is. :laugh:

3. Nick89

Nick89

Thanks Received:
    the Bi*ch got what she diserverd, I would have punched her to if she spit and then pushed me.

I'm an advocate for womens equality, of gettting punched in the face :) lol jk about the punching part, I would cunt punt her.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
    johnnyfiive and CDdude55 say thanks.
  4. richardbel

richardbel New Member

Thanks Received:
    lol.. that girl dont know what reality is... CJ just acting up and i think he's a good man..
    its that people dont understand that actors are different from real life and on stage..

5. DonInKansas

DonInKansas

Thanks Received:
    Anyone who punches me in the face gets punched back; I don't care what kind of plumbing you've got in your pants.

I believe in equal rights, and there's no j/k at the end of this statement.

[I.R.A]_FBi and RevengE say thanks.
  6. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    he spit in her face first, . . . read

he also threw the first punch, hes gonna get sued and he's gonna lose for those 2 very reasons

7. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    Well he was provoked so he was just protecting himself... But srsly the lady got what she deserved. They should get a reality check! :laugh: when the guy steps out of the ring and show he's just a normal person with rights to defend himself.

Another point of view. He shouldn't have spit on the woman, eventhough he's getting creamed by the fans. That's not right

8. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    if a girl gets in your face, even if your mad, you don't spit in her face, that just shows how much of a loser you really are, I have had tons of women get in my face, you gotta walk away, if she hits you thats different, but many women will only get in your face.

CDdude55 and psyko12 say thanks.
  9. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    True! I've experienced those kind of women, I didn't do anything, I just kept composed and kept cool and just ignored them.

10. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    They should have just left him alone, as scripted as wrestling is, you dont know if he can really defend him self or not.

11. Binge

Binge Overclocking Surrealism

Thanks Received:
    If she hit me the first thing I would do is spit. Like this!!!

[​IMG]

TRIPTEX_CAN and CDdude55 say thanks.
  12. BloodTotal

BloodTotal New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would never hit/spit in a girls face, that shows you are weak. I don't know about a bitch slap though :roll:

13. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    depends i think a punch is a little much but he has to defend himself, i dunno i know wresting is scripted ect but some of them wrestlers look like they can handle themselves a punch from Jericho could be sore

so aye he was in right mind to hit her and when her mates jumped in id pummel the lot of them

i dont care if its a women you gotta defend yourself, she was trying to beef with him

I dunno but he seems like a decent guy in real life and it must've took a lot to get him mad, i mean they blocked the road completely so he gets out to tell people to f'k off or to actually shuv them away. You dont slam a door on JERICHO, you dont SHUV JERICHO, your just asking for an ass kicking!

As for the spitting that i dont like! Ive been spat on a jacket i had and i was like oh wtf are you doing and i dont usually fight at all i usually try to avoid fights.

Wrestling isnt real its people acting Jericho isnt actually evil its just a ploy, they love him one minute hate him the next get over it its just a character i still like the guy. Its like Shelton Benjamin hes got skills but i dont like his character. So yeah dont hassle the guy after work he just wanted to go to his hotel and gets dugs abuse.

14. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    I don't see it where he started it, his car was getting pummeled and he was blocked, what else do you expect a guy to do, the rest is a matter for the courts.

But i don't believe in these chicks that think they can swing away and because your a guy you have to take it. Again I'm not saying CJ is right or wrong, my comment is in general, because i think most guys have met this type of woman. And unfortunately the courts are very bios towards the ladies.

15. BloodTotal

BloodTotal New Member

Thanks Received:
    the judges are trying to get laid :roll:

16. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    Wow, that was crazy.

17. KainXS

KainXS

Thanks Received:
    your right most courts will side with a woman in virtually any case, especially rape and assault cases, there are hundreds of cases every year where a woman admits "oh he didn't do it" and they get no punishment for that and thats horrible, If I went to jail for something i didn't do I would want retribution. Thats how the world is now and thats why I say women rule the world, im not a sexist or anything like that but I have seen woman get away with way, way worst stuff then a guy ever could.

It used to be that men were on the top but about 30 years ago it all equaled out, and now its come to this.

at least in america its like this.

america is like this, if a woman walks up to you and punches you in the face and your male, you can't do anything, and if you try to bring her to court, people look at you like your weak, if you hit back, chances are your going to jail or gettin sued(or both), you can't win, and I hate that about this country.

and every now and then they ask for more "equality" which i think is bs.

but hey, we can take it

Last edited: Feb 8, 2009
  18. Nemesis881 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would never physically assault a girl. But sometimes they really do deserve it :pimp:.

CDdude55 says thanks.
  19. Deusxmachina

Deusxmachina New Member

Thanks Received:
    According to that witness, the woman was pushing Jericho and getting in his face before he punched her.

He should have never gotten out of the truck in the first place if at all possible, just called the police and waited inside it. But, hard to blame a guy for getting out when his truck gets stopped in the middle of an intersection and someone is banging on the hood.

imo, this was multiple assaults and some battery against Jericho. Security wasn't doing much, so when you feel threatened, by MULTIPLE assaulting people, mind you, who might pull out a knife or something, mind you, what's a guy supposed to do? If this happened to someone less tough than Chris Jericho and who (lawfully or unlawfully) carries a gun for protection, someone could have gotten shot.

Bottom line: if you step up to someone and threaten their personal space, don't be surprised if you get a beating. And you'd probably deserve it.

Oh yeah, and good job to the dumbass other people, including the original quoted witness, who see something like this and feel it's their civic duty to get involved in it and be five feet from it as if they're watching it on TV.

20. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    That isn't the first time he has been jumped and attacked a fan either. I remember back when I watched, someone hopped the railing and clubbed him and he came up swinging. Who can blame him though? I would do the same if someone attacked me.

21. BloodTotal

BloodTotal New Member

Thanks Received:
    I just watched the video, that wasn't a girl, that was some kind of ugly non-human creature

22. hat

hat Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

BloodTotal and CDdude55 say thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  23. DonInKansas

DonInKansas

Thanks Received:
    Jericho: Get out of here, Stalker......

:roll:

24. hat

hat Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Jherico: You can't go there!

Crunching for Team TPU
  25. 3dsage

3dsage New Member

Thanks Received:
    I dont understand why Fake Wrestling exists still, its so retarded.

WhiteLotus and CDdude55 say thanks.