1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

WWE's Chris Jericho gets assaulted by a fan

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Deusxmachina, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Nemesis881 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yea well so are the rednecks where I live :roll:.
    I mean don't get me wrong, they are good people...just not the brightest.

2. 3dsage

3dsage New Member

Thanks Received:
    You mean redneck's like this one "Elite Combat Redneck Spec Forces"
    [​IMG]

Or this one
    [​IMG]

LOL

CDdude55 says thanks.
  3. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    I never understood this argument, fake:roll:

you watch TV right, yea that's all real, oh yea those movies you go see, that is just news footage. :shadedshu

4. 3dsage

3dsage New Member

Thanks Received:
    I like certain fake things, Ex. Boobs, comedy sitcoms, and personalities, But Wrastling thats my cutoff point, LOL.

5. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    No but you do understand why some people have problems watching two almost naked muscular men practically performing a dance on stage no?

3dsage says thanks.
  6. CDdude55

CDdude55 Crazy 4 TPU!!!

Thanks Received:
    I am not not a big fan of watching scripted fights. Even if there are people that enjoy it, shows and Movies are of course scripted but much more entertaining then watching two scripted guys man handling each other.

7. Steevo

Steevo

Thanks Received:
    Wrestling is to pent up closet homosexuality as pen is to paper. But you will not find paper and pens in a trailer.

Equal rights means equal everything. I usually refrain from giving a smack to a woman, unless she really deserves it, and I have only found one who did. If a bitch wants to step to me, well so be it.

10 Million points folded for TPU
  8. Deusxmachina

Deusxmachina New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well, I'd rather watch a scripted wrestling match than something like a non-scripted boxing match. The former is at least entertaining.

Word is the people in the fight have now been arrested.

9. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    Have you ever been to Vegas, they have men and ladies doing those very acrobatic shows, i like them. I don't judge, Wrestling it's entertainment, some people like it , more power to them, I have my own idea's of what i like but it's entertainment and people that like that sort of stuff it's great.

But you crack me up with your
    if that is what you think it is then I think you have a very unique opinion. I remember when i was taking martial arts, we practiced in a gym that had a full blown wrestling ring. Those are tremendious Athletes puttin on a show for their fans. That is as much as a dance as monster trucks is a poker run. Most of those guys are great and I have mucho respect for them and what they do, I wish i had half the talent of most of those top guys. :rockout:

that says something about you, calling it that, R U kidding me :shadedshu

10. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:

Well that opinion is not that unique, we have a saying here and I think you have it in the U.S. too: quit dancing and start fighting! I actually enjoy fights, both watching them and starting them :) But true stuff like K1 and MMA not fake BS.

11. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    again it's entertainment, we all like different things.
    we have a saying over here, you don't like whats on...

Change the channel

12. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    Wrestling is like that fake superPi program that some people were using to try to impress others with super leet 1m runs

Crunching for Team TPU
  13. 3dsage

3dsage New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yea only when running it with LN2 or DICE is it like WWE, its the equivalent to ROID's.

14. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    i agree. i mean woman spill equal rights whenever they can and while i wont punch a chick im not going to stand their and take it first thing i will do is restrain her ass. twist the arm kick the knee forward and get um on the ground.

i mean iv never had to but id feel bad because regardless of equal rights from a scientific standpoint males are stronger. now if it a dude.....o man game over.

15. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    wrestling is okay i like the big ppv like royal rumble and wrestlemania but its not the same as years ago when they used to kick ass and swear mind you i was a kid but i dont think its gay

people who say they arnt homophobic but say things like that

like back in 98 wrestling was cool, stone cold mankind dx all those guys from 96-2002 then it died people got fed up with the same shitty stories all the guys got older and they put restrictions on moves to many big roid freaks also

ill admit wwe can be crap but some of the guys and like a few females can pull off a few moves used to be amature, it might be scripted but they really do some of the stuff have to train for years, its just like any other drama program and sport except pre determined

people never say oh UFC/MMA is gay or amateur wrestling or rugby or other sports contact, this is just the same except with a story and script, dont get me wrong the wwe is rubbish just now but sometimes it can be good

i still think jericho was in right mind i mean he was stepping out his car they slammed the door on him were blocking his car banging on it then starting a beef with him and it was like a full crowd

security is at fault if they see a crowd like that they should disperse the crowd

16. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    equal rights yeah more like equal but seperate
    they always blame males seriously

i actually get it males are for some reason genetically built stronger, not to say some females are not but generally speaking

now i wouldnt assault a female but id defend myself same for any person really i dont deliberately start beefs but if i was assaulted im not gonna get myself beat up

id like to see what happens to jericho see if he ends up in the slammer or a fine or gets nothing

17. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    No it's not the same. A slap on the chest from Hulk Hogan does not equal a punch in the face from Fedor Emelianenko. :laugh:

But enough of this. I also watched a bit of wrestling when I was a kid, so I'm not totally against it, but at one point I realized how stupid it was...

18. TRIPTEX_CAN

TRIPTEX_CAN

Thanks Received:
    I'm all about treating women properly. I've been slapped by a few but I've never swung back but I could see some people doing it.

For example if the woman attacking you is your size or larger, hits like a dude, and more or less resembles a man bear pig.. then well nothing says GTFO like a nice open palm slap to the face.

19. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm sorry but they attacked him. They attacked a 6 foot muscular bound monster on steroids. And WOW someone got hit? Lets all just jump into a bears cage and see what happens. Why is this even news? As far as I'm concerned they all had it coming. Jerico could have killed them but he drove away instead. Sounds to me like they got lucky.

As for not hitting women......well I never have BUT you guys have never been married apparently.

20. johnnyfiive

johnnyfiive

Thanks Received:
    Same here, right in the baby maker.

lol

21. Deusxmachina

Deusxmachina New Member

Thanks Received:
    If someone doesn't care for pro wrestling "dancing," they might find some entertainment in more of the hardcore wrestling where the dancing includes tables, ladders, and chairs, "fans bring the weapons" matches, getting thrown from 20 feet in the air through glass or light bulbs, having barbed wire instead of ring ropes, etc. I'm not sure what the name of the dance is when a guy gets cut by a gas-powered weed eater and the blood hits the camera 10 feet away.

Recently, I saw a match where the guy wraps himself in barbed wire, climbs a ladder, and then does a backflip and lands on the other guy laying on a table. It's not often you see this kind of stuff anywhere but in pro wrestling.