1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

X1800XT speeds

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Liquid, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Liquid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ok i have just got my new Sapphire X1800XT and the core and mem settings dont seem right.

Are these speeds correct.
    Current Core VPU Clock 594
    Current Mem clock 693
    Help

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. zOaib New Member

Thanks Received:

thats exactly what it was showing me when i installed my sapphire , although i think my saphire was not working right , whenever i would run 3dmark05 first it wouldnt run it or any 3d applications even games , i had to hunt down the right drivers (since the cd that came with my card was broken in shipment) anyways so i got an omega driver that would make it work benched it on 3dmark05 8891 right at 598/693 clocks which u r getting almost ..........but then my core clock would automatically drop on ati tools like it went down all they upto 475 but the mem 693 remained stable ................forget OC this card , i tried to OC it at 625 windows and everyhting normal would run fine but again wouldnt run any 3d applications even with the new drivers installed ................... well anyone has a clue whats goin on can fill me in thx !