1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

x1900xtx input lag

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by danazc, Jan 30, 2007.

1. danazc Guest

Ok I have the same issues with the input lag when using ati tool and the dynamic fan control. I only use ati tool for this feature so my question is this: does the latest version address this issue and if not, can I control the fan speed a different way that wont cause the stupid input lag? The x1900xtx get HOT and I like ati tool, but it is hard to play css when you have input lag for 3-4 seconds every 2 minutes. Please help me ASAP. Does .26 version fix this or what are some suggestions that might eliminate the input lag but still be able to use this great tool? Thanks! Does anyone know if ati tray tool works better in this department?

2. mmx New Member

Thanks Received:
    I use ati tray tools with my sapphire x1950pro(becose atitool doesnt support it) and have no problems with dinamic fan control, now i dont know if it will work with your card but you can try!

3. danazc Guest

Thanks for the info. Can you walk me through ATT as to where I can change the fan speeds. I looked last night for like 30 minutes and couldn't find where to make the changes. It seems that the program has a ton of options.

4. mmx New Member

Thanks Received:
    Go to <Hardware> <Overclicking settings>.
    and for monitoring temps...<Hardware> <System tray hardware monitoring>
    Good luck.

5. danazc Guest

Thanks for all your help everyone. So is there any known issues with input lag when using ATT like the known issues with ati tool causing input lag all the time. I want to control my gpu fan but I dont want any input lag. Does ATT accomplish this? I primarily play css. THanks