So I wrote an entire huge post on this and then proceeded to delete it. FUUUGH. Okay I'm calm, its been several hours...I've made peace with stupidity and I'm ready to start over. So I've been playing this game since last week. Last Friday night to be exact. First I'd like to state this game is not for everyone; in fact it's not for most anyone at all. But for the few that will like it; Will love it. This is not a game for the typical console gamer of today. This game requires a mind to play. Not to say any of you Tech power-UP peops aren't up to it but lets be honest....not all of you are. So I have put maybe 20 hours into this game so far. Of that time maybe 3/4 of that time was spent mapping out the star systems, (I haven't even scratched the surface as far as mapping goes.) The other 1/4 was spent making money via trading. All in 700,000 credits PROFIT. Yes trading can make you a lot of money fast if you figure out what the fuck you are supposed to do. And that leads me to the main issue for most people that buy this game; WTF are you to do? I mean the game drops you off in space literally. Like you, a ship and then nothing. No tutorial. So you start a game of X3 TC. You press start. You load into the game and you find yourself drifting in space. Literally drifting with no mission, no objective given. So the first thought you have is this: "WTF?" And that tends to be your thought for the next hour or more. Eventually you figure out (without the help of the game) how to use the thrusters on your craft and you start drifting towards a station, or open space; depending on you and you alone. No input from the developer thats for sure. So you manage to drift somewhere. Again you don't know WTF to do so you start hitting buttons, seeing what happens, reading posts online, maybe read a guide or two...and by this time about 97% of the players say F#@& this shit and uninstall the game. The other 3% plug on...and find pure gaming bliss. Slow paced, unadulterated bliss. Kinda like when you first kiss a girl and you realize this is what you have been put on this earth for...well maybe not quite that good but when you get it, you get it... So I have spent the majority of my time mapping the systems because nothing in this game is done for you. Even something as simple as flying around space becomes a challenge in this game as you have to find the gateways to other sectors, as well as other key locations in the game. let me step back a second. Did you or do you love EVE Online? Then you will love this game. This is EVE Online without the ONLINE component but with the COCKPIT component. You get to fly the ships...AWESOME. Okay this post is getting long. I'll add to it but I hope that this finds that 3% and hits home. Play it. You'll love it. But its not an action game. I mean combat can be action but ultimately this is a game that requires thought...and brains.The manual is nearly 400 pages. C'mon; this game demands a brain. and patience. Load it and enjoy. I should add that I'm a Star Citizen fan and that game lead me to this one. SC has not released yet but I wanted to try something in the same frame.... I couldn't be happier.