1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

XBMC client box

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Home Theater' started by Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Jan 1, 2013.

1. whatwentwrong New Member

Thanks Received:
    I have just bought a foxconn i1250 from ebay which is a mini pc. The idea for this is to be the main living room xbmc box, but it will also have utorrent insyalled on it with the family's favourite tv shows set to automatically download them via rss feeds. I know it sounds expensive but its not. The router was £120 the ouyas 80 each the hard drive was 69 on amazon the dreambox is 160 and i bought the mini pc second hand for 120 so £710 pound. The dreambox also allows card sharing so for a 100 one off payment.you can get sky free for life. So for £810 i have full sky including sky sports and movies, shared with 10 different deviced either inside or outside the house (using vpn). Otherwise called sky go. I also have a 2tb collection of on denand tv and films tgat i can yse in the same way. Including 3 multi room. Its well worth it. I can also connect and use thw home pc remotely with the ipad using win 7 pro and the vpn