1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] XFX AMD Radeon HD 5550

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by The Von Matrices, Jun 18, 2011.

1. The Von Matrices

The Von Matrices

Thanks Received:
    My heatware is The Von Matrices (2 feedback) but I primarily sell through eBay under my username von_matrices (294 feedback).

Payment is accepted through Paypal or money orders. I will ship to anywhere in the world, but the prices listed are for shipping to the continental US via USPS priority/first class mail. If you are located elsewhere and would like a shipping price, PM me. I am also open to offers, so feel free to PM me with such inquires as well.

For sale:
    XFX AMD Radeon HD 5550

This has been my HTPC card for about a year. I recently acquired a 3DTV, so I upgraded to a 6570, a card that supports 3D output (HDMI 1.4a). The fan is very quiet (although not silent), but it was inaudible in my HTPC. A GPU-Z screenshot of the specs is below, but it was taken when the card was in power saving mode so the clocks are wrong. The actual clocks are the default clocks, not what is reported. Includes original box and manuals. $50 Shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. The Von Matrices

The Von Matrices

Thanks Received:
    bump

3. The Von Matrices

The Von Matrices

Thanks Received:
    bump

4. The Von Matrices

The Von Matrices

Thanks Received:
    bump. Item goes on eBay if not contacted by 6/24.

5. The Von Matrices

The Von Matrices

Thanks Received:
    bump