• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

XFX lies about their warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
What I want to know is, can we get a picture of the sticker in question?

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Here then, as a dealer of XFX I got their warranty down :)

What do I get?

* Lifetime Warrantys
* Transferable Protection
* Modder Friendly

* Service charge is variable based upon actual material costs to repair or replace missing or modified parts to return them to original factory condition.*

http://www.xfxforce.com/en-us/Help/Support/WarrantyInformation.aspx?ispreview=true

I'm a dealer of XFX, eVGA, BFG, and a host of others, and I have all their warranties. They do not officially allow moddification of the card, including after market cooling. Unofficially, they let it slide as long as the card is returned to the original condition before it is sent in for RMA, though this is no different with any other manufacturer.

I'm glad you can manage to link to their warranty page, but I don't see how that aids your side any. Where in the warranty does it say they allow aftermarket coolers?

Yes they do say that they allow such things

Really, where have they said this?

System Name UltraPC
Processor E8500 Core 2 Duo, 1333Mhz FSB, 3.16Ghz @ 4.5GHz (got into Windows @ 4.75GHz)
Motherboard ASUS P5Q-e
Cooling CPU Cooler - TT V14 Pro, 2x120mm CM Blue LED fans, 1x90mm CM Blue LED fan
Memory G.Skill Pi 4GB (2x2GB) Dual Channel DDR2 PC8000 (1000MHz), 5-5-5-15
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD4850 512mb with ASUS EAH4850 BIOS
Storage 2x 500GB Seagate 7200.12 Raid 0
Display(s) Acer AL1912, 19" LCD screen
Case Thermaltake Soprano Black ATX case
Audio Device(s) Onboard 7.1, Speakers - 5 + Sub + Monitor speakers
Power Supply Thermaltake 850W Toughpower Cable Management - Quad (2x18A and 2x30A) 12V rails
Software Win 7 Pro x64, MSN, CS:Source, etc etc
Id look again as i say the 7 series says double lifetime and the 200 series is only 2 years and doesnt say modder friendly!

Peet make sure you choose the right region.

For example, all cards in the Australasia region only have 2 years (and a few others regions) whilst all cards in the North America region have the double lifetime etc.

I'm glad you can manage to link to their warranty page, but I don't see how that aids your side any. Where in the warranty does it say they allow aftermarket coolers?

Really, where have they said this?

What else would Modder friendly mean :wtf:?

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
Peet make sure you choose the right region.

For example, all cards in the Australasia region only have 2 years (and a few others regions) whilst all cards in the North America region have the double lifetime etc.

I agree pinchy I was just using what I found based in the Us market as refference, Id imagine it only gets worse for other regions!

Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5950x, Ryzen 9 5980HX
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4(With Noctua Fans)
Memory 32Gb Crucial 3600 Ballistix
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3080, Asus 6800M
Storage Adata SX8200 1TB NVME/WD Black 1TB NVME
Display(s) Dell 27 Inch 165Hz
Case Phanteks P500A
Audio Device(s) IFI Zen Dac/JDS Labs Atom+/SMSL Amp+Rivers Audio
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 SE Hero
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Mk.2
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey Plus
Software Windows 10
I'm not saying XFX is a dirty company, I sent them an 8800GS the other day with a zalman cooler on it and they sent it right back with a new xfx cooler with a $23 service charge and the zalman no longer connected.

what heatsink did you get back stock, stock or zalmans stock 8800 heatsink

System Name UltraPC
Processor E8500 Core 2 Duo, 1333Mhz FSB, 3.16Ghz @ 4.5GHz (got into Windows @ 4.75GHz)
Motherboard ASUS P5Q-e
Cooling CPU Cooler - TT V14 Pro, 2x120mm CM Blue LED fans, 1x90mm CM Blue LED fan
Power Supply Thermaltake 850W Toughpower Cable Management - Quad (2x18A and 2x30A) 12V rails
I agree pinchy I was just using what I found based in the Us market as refference, Id imagine it only gets worse for other regions!

Yeah that 7800GTX I posted about ages back gave me so much trouble with XFX warranting it, because being in Australia I only get 2 years warranty (not lifetime) so they wanted receipts and all.

IIRC, you helped me out with that one :rolleyes:

Its pretty sad that they have region based warranty, especially when shops around here advertise as "lifetime warranty" lol.

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600

It could mean a lot of different things, but is way to vague to make any assumptions base on, the real warranty policy spells it out and in the paragraph below "Modder Friendly" all it talks about "Even for those of you who know how to push our cards to the limits" to me that sounds like overclocking, not aftermarket cooling. But again, it really is to vague to make any assumptions on. Officially, XFX has never claimed to cover or support aftermarket coolers.

System Name Back to Blue
Processor i9 14900k
Motherboard Asrock Z790 Nova
Cooling Corsair H150i Elite
Memory 64GB Corsair Dominator DDR5-6400 @ 6600
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 Ultra FTW3
Storage 4TB WD 850x NVME, 4TB WD Black, 10TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
Display(s) 1x Samsung Odyssey G7 Neo and 1x Dell u2518d
Case Lian Li o11 DXL w/custom vented front panel
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Saffire PRO 14 -> DBX DriveRack PA+ -> Mackie MR8 and MR10 / Senn PX38X -> SB AE-5 Plus
Power Supply Corsair RM1000i
Mouse Logitech G502x
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 11 x64 Pro
Benchmark Scores 31k multicore Cinebench - CPU limited 125w
what heatsink did you get back stock, stock or zalmans stock 8800 heatsink

The stock boring sucking heatsink :)

As for the warranty.. I don't know where you are reading..
It is true they have never officially said its okay to change your cooler, I have personally not had an issue with such things.
They do leave it pretty vague.

Double Lifetime Protection
Nothing tops our warranty. It’s not just a lifetime warranty, it’s a transferable lifetime warranty. So, should you sell your XFX GeForce 6-, 7-, 8-, 9- or GTX- series card, whomever you give it to or sell it to is protected, as well. Better still, it’s the best card on the planet for gamers who push our cards to the limit.

What Do I Get?
It’s this simple: We will service and repair any XFX GeForce 6-, 7-, 8-, 9- or GTX- Series Graphics Card for the lifetime of that card. All you have to do is register your card with us online within 30 days of purchase. And, if you sell or give the card to someone else, we’ll honor the warranty for the second owner, as long as he/she registers the card with us.
What’s Covered?
All 6-, 7-, 8-, 9- and GTX- Series XFX registered Graphics Cards. However, to be covered by the XFX Double Lifetime Warranty, you must register your card within 30 days of purchase.

http://www.xfxforce.com/en-us/Features/DoubleLifetimeWarranty.aspx

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600

Click on the "Warrant Details" tab at the top of that page:

Warranty Details said:
XFX does NOT warrant cards that have been tampered with (ie. volt-modding) by the user.

Seems pretty clear to me. The make it vague to the people that only read the first page, but when you look at the details, it is spelled out. However, like I have said many times, unofficially they don't have a problem with it as long as you can return the card to its original state before sending it for RMA.

System Name Back to Blue
Processor i9 14900k
Audio Device(s) Focusrite Saffire PRO 14 -> DBX DriveRack PA+ -> Mackie MR8 and MR10 / Senn PX38X -> SB AE-5 Plus
Mouse Logitech G502x
Click on the "Warrant Details" tab at the top of that page:

Ok--
An Unprecedented Warranty—Just For You
The XFX Double Lifetime Warranty* is a true industry first. Protecting you—and a potential second owner—for the lifetime of the card, it’s a valuable perk for XFX 6-, 7-, 8-, 9- and GTX- Series Graphics Cards owners.

Here's How It Works:
The XFX Double Lifetime Protection goes into effect once the initial Owner (Owner #1) registers the product online with us. The product MUST be registered WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. If the product is not registered within that time, the product is warranted for 1 (one) year from purchase date.

At the time of registration, a unique Registration I.D. is issued. Should the initial owner sell or give the card to another owner, the new owner must also register the card online with us. That owner, too, will be issued a unique Registration I.D.

What's Covered:
Once the product is registered, XFX warrants that should the graphics card purchased require service or repairs as the result of defects in materials or workmanship, XFX will make those repairs for free. If the card cannot be repaired, it will be replaced. However, the warranty does not include refunds.

Products received by XFX must be in original condition and must have all original components in order to be covered. XFX does NOT warrant cards that have been tampered with (ie. volt-modding) by the user. XFX does not make any other warranty, express or implied, and is not responsible for loss, damage, or shipping charges to our RMA Center. XFX also reserves the right to inspect and verify the defect(s) of the product(s) that are returned.

XFX’s liability under the Double Lifetime Protection is limited to the repair, or, at XFX’s discretion, the replacement of the portion(s) of the Product that are found to be defective in material or workmanship. XFX reserves the right to claim shipping fees as well as a service charge** for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and that requires repair or replacement, or when the Owner is not entitled to any coverage under the XFX Double Lifetime Protection.

How To Make a DLP Request:
Simply go to our Help Desk and fill out a Support Ticket.

* This program is valid only on purchases made in North America (U.S.A. or Canada).
** Service charge is variable, based on actual materials costs to repair or replace missing or modified parts to return them to original factory condition.

I can post a screen shot...

System Name UltraPC
Motherboard ASUS P5Q-e
It could mean a lot of different things, but is way to vague to make any assumptions base on, the real warranty policy spells it out and in the paragraph below "Modder Friendly" all it talks about "Even for those of you who know how to push our cards to the limits" to me that sounds like overclocking, not aftermarket cooling. But again, it really is to vague to make any assumptions on. Officially, XFX has never claimed to cover or support aftermarket coolers.

Misquoted you.

Was meant to quote:

They do not officially allow moddification of the card, including after market cooling.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Software Windows 11
I am currenty trying to contact XFX now to see if they will stop in and help us figure this mess out.

waxking1

I think he was talking about XFX cards in general and this thread is over a year old but here it is.

"Yes you can replace the stock cooling with aftermarket cooling and it will not void your warranty (as long as there is not physcial damage to the video card). Just keep the original hardware aside incase you ever need an RMA. Some of our video cards do use pads between the components and the cooling hardware, that if your careful you can remove and keep aside or purchase at some PC supply stores.

XFX Support"

http://www.bjorn3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13271&page=4

System Name Obelisc
Processor i7 3770k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V
Cooling H110
Memory 16GB(4x4) @ 2400 MHz 9-11-11-31
Video Card(s) GTX 780 Ti
Storage 850 EVO 1TB, 2x 5TB Toshiba
Case T81
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD
Power Supply EVGA 850 T2 80+ TITANIUM
Software Win10 64bit
I think he was talking about XFX cards in general and this thread is over a year old but here it is.

"Yes you can replace the stock cooling with aftermarket cooling and it will not void your warranty (as long as there is not physcial damage to the video card). Just keep the original hardware aside incase you ever need an RMA. Some of our video cards do use pads between the components and the cooling hardware, that if your careful you can remove and keep aside or purchase at some PC supply stores.

XFX Support"

Alright assuming something like this is verification doesn't that just take us back to the original issue then? Sure they'll cover cooler swaps.... but they placed the sticker so that in order to swap the cooler you must remove the sticker... voiding your warranty. That's a real expensive kick to the balls right there.

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
Ok--
The XFX Double Lifetime Warranty* is a true industry first. Protecting you—and a potential second owner—for the lifetime of the card, it’s a valuable perk for XFX 6-, 7-, 8-, 9- and GTX- Series Graphics Cards owners.

Here's How It Works:
The XFX Double Lifetime Protection goes into effect once the initial Owner (Owner #1) registers the product online with us. The product MUST be registered WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. If the product is not registered within that time, the product is warranted for 1 (one) year from purchase date.

At the time of registration, a unique Registration I.D. is issued. Should the initial owner sell or give the card to another owner, the new owner must also register the card online with us. That owner, too, will be issued a unique Registration I.D.

What's Covered:
Once the product is registered, XFX warrants that should the graphics card purchased require service or repairs as the result of defects in materials or workmanship, XFX will make those repairs for free. If the card cannot be repaired, it will be replaced. However, the warranty does not include refunds.

Products received by XFX must be in original condition and must have all original components in order to be covered. XFX does NOT warrant cards that have been tampered with (ie. volt-modding) by the user. XFX does not make any other warranty, express or implied, and is not responsible for loss, damage, or shipping charges to our RMA Center. XFX also reserves the right to inspect and verify the defect(s) of the product(s) that are returned.

XFX’s liability under the Double Lifetime Protection is limited to the repair, or, at XFX’s discretion, the replacement of the portion(s) of the Product that are found to be defective in material or workmanship. XFX reserves the right to claim shipping fees as well as a service charge** for any incomplete or modified product that is returned and that requires repair or replacement, or when the Owner is not entitled to any coverage under the XFX Double Lifetime Protection.

How To Make a DLP Request:
Simply go to our Help Desk and fill out a Support Ticket.

* This program is valid only on purchases made in North America (U.S.A. or Canada).
** Service charge is variable, based on actual materials costs to repair or replace missing or modified parts to return them to original factory condition.

That still doesn't say a cooler swap is covered. Sure they may cover it, but they are not obligated to do so. Newtekie is correct here. They can deny warranty for any card with a swapped cooler, if they see fit. The warranty you posted just confirms that fact. Unless it's expressly written in the warranty that you are allowed to remove or change the factory cooling, they don't have to let you.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Software Windows 11
When I got to support and advised they may want to send a rep here, he claims a cooler swap is covered. when I explained the sticker issue he seemed really surprised it needed removed to get the cooler off. I was told at the end of the conversation, that he would forward this to the proper people at XFX and they would clarify the warrant for us to the best of their ability, as well as looking into the OP's issue!

r9

System Name Primary|Secondary|Poweredge r410|Dell XPS|SteamDeck
Processor i7 11700k|i7 9700k|2 x E5620 |i5 5500U|Zen 2 4c/8t
Memory 32GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|16GB DDR4|32GB ECC DDR3|8GB DDR4|16GB LPDDR5
Video Card(s) RX 7800xt|RX 6700xt |On-Board|On-Board|8 RDNA 2 CUs
Storage 2TB m.2|512GB SSD+1TB SSD|2x256GBSSD 2x2TBGB|256GB sata|512GB nvme
Display(s) 50" 4k TV | Dell 27" |22" |3.3"|7"
VR HMD Samsung Odyssey+ | Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 Pro|Windows 10 Pro|Windows 10 Home| Server 2012 r2|Windows 10 Pro
They do, they asked me why the card went bad and I told them directly I didnt think it could handle the voltage. Although, when I got my last 7600 from them it was a real dud, and wouldnt overclock worth a squat. Nothing a bios swap didnt change, those sneaky buggers!

And again DONT MESS WITH THE LABEL!

LABEL IS EVIL :D

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Ok--

...XFX does NOT warrant cards that have been tampered with (ie. volt-modding) by the user...

Perhaps you should pay more attention to what you are posting. You just confirmed exactly what I have said.

I am currenty trying to contact XFX now to see if they will stop in and help us figure this mess out.

I'm sure an "XFX Rep" will register and post saying it is supported. Of course I could beat them to the punch and register myself under a different user name implying I am an XFX Rep and post that it isn't covered. So random posting on internet forums doesn't cut it for me. I want it directly from XFX, it has to be some kind of official statement from XFX on their own website before I will believe it. Otherwise, you simply can't verify the source.

XFX Support"

See above, until it is put in writing on their site I won't believe it. Anyone can claim to be and XFX rep on a forum.

That still doesn't say a cooler swap is covered. Sure they may cover it, but they are not obligated to do so. Newtekie is correct here. They can deny warranty for any card with a swapped cooler, if they see fit. The warranty you posted just confirms that fact. Unless it's expressly written in the warranty that you are allowed to remove or change the factory cooling, they don't have to let you.

Thank you.

When I got to support and advised they may want to send a rep here, he claims a cooler swap is covered. when I explained the sticker issue he seemed really surprised it needed removed to get the cooler off. I was told at the end of the conversation, that he would forward this to the proper people at XFX and they would clarify the warrant for us to the best of their ability, as well as looking into the OP's issue!

I'm sure they will say it is covered until they are blue in the face, but the fact is that what is in writing says it isn't. Forum posts from people claiming to be XFX Reps and word of mouth isn't going to hold up in court. The only thing that matters is what is actually in writing in the warranty policy.

waxking1

To be honest the back of the card looked bad after peeling the sticker off. The glue was very sticky and stuck to everything including the screws. The whole card felt sticky after removing the label. Parts of the label remain attached to the card. In hindsight I probably should have looked harder and just cut out the holes, but I didn't realize just pulling the sticker off would look so bad. I actually watched a Utube video of someone else doing it and theirs came off much cleaner than mine did. You still could have never put it back on and made it look new again so I don't think it really mattered.

At first they said the card was waterdamaged and sent me a picture of where I pulled the sticker off. What made me mad is when I called them and they said they received the card wet, which was a lie. Water never touched the card.

There is one purpose for the sticker. It is to prevent modding and deny warranty. If it had been built like an EVGA card, they would have got the card back and it would have still looked new.

System Name Back to Blue
Processor i9 14900k
Mouse Logitech G502x

I know what he is saying is pretty much correct, my only point in the post was the lifetime warranty and "modding friendly" parts.

I know they don't directly say they will warranty a card with any such mods, I just also know that they have in the past.

Any company can deny any warranty for about anything they want... It's real easy to make up some BS when lacking any other reason.

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
ive sent back 2 cards to XFX for replacements, however both times the card appeared to be completely unaltered.

what i had done was a failed pencil mod, but this is something easy to clean.

System Name Univac SLI Edition
Processor Intel Xeon 1650 V3 @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard eVGA X99 FTW K
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Memory 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Nvidia Titan X Tri-SLI w/ EK Blocks
Storage HyperX Predator 240GB PCI-E, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp 34" Ultra-Wide (U3415W) / (Samsung 48" Curved 4k)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Edition
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350watt Toughpower Modular
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard CODE 10 keyless MX Clears
Software Windows 10 Pro
Incorrect OP. I didnt even have a label on my 7950GT and they replaced it with my last card the 8800GS. My card was also volt modded, and had my own custom bios on it.

Last edited:

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
I know what he is saying is pretty much correct, my only point in the post was the lifetime warranty and "modding friendly" parts.

I know they don't directly say they will warranty a card with any such mods, I just also know that they have in the past.

Any company can deny any warranty for about anything they want... It's real easy to make up some BS when lacking any other reason.

Yes, but you have lost sight of the original point of this thread. He is claiming that XFX says they allow cooler swaps, and I called him out on it. They have never claimed this officially, so they don't lie about their warranty at all.

I never said they didn't honor the warranty when an after market cooler has been used, they just never said they would, everyone just assumes they will because they have in the past. So will pretty much any other company though.

System Name Univac SLI Edition
Processor Intel Xeon 1650 V3 @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard eVGA X99 FTW K
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO, Swiftech MCP50x, Alphacool NeXXos UT60 360, Black Ice GTX 360
Memory 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Nvidia Titan X Tri-SLI w/ EK Blocks
Storage HyperX Predator 240GB PCI-E, Samsung 850 Pro 512GB
Display(s) Dell UltraSharp 34" Ultra-Wide (U3415W) / (Samsung 48" Curved 4k)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Edition
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350watt Toughpower Modular
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard CODE 10 keyless MX Clears
Software Windows 10 Pro
The main forums i troll is the official XFX support forums. The XFX support guys on there say all the time they will grant warranty with after market cooling and volt modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.