1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS/FT] Xigmatek Dark Knight CPU Heatsink & Fan

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by Ross211, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ross211

Ross211

Thanks Received:
    Up for grabs here is my old Xigmatek Dark Knight. I recently moved to H20 so I no longer need it.

The sale includes the original box, instructions, and all accessories except the original backplate. I am going to include a backplate that will work with LGA 775 and this Xigmatek Dark Knight. (The original backplate included with the Dark Knight is "stuck" to my GA-EP45-UD3P. I am including the backplate that I got with my D'Tek Fuzion V2 CPU Block. It's threaded just the same as the original backplate. I'm actually using the original Dark Knight backplate with my D'Tek Fuzion V2 with no issues. I had to reveal the adhesive on the Dark Knight backplate with my GA-EP45-UD3P otherwise the backplate's bare metal touched the PCB.

The backplate I am including was modded to allow better fit on an LGA 1156 board. It still works great for LGA775. It will not work for LGA1366 with this current backplate. If you don't want this modded backplate with the sale then I can drop the price $5 and you can buy this yourself - XIGMATEK ACK-I5361 Intel Core i7/Core i5 compatible Bracket Set

My heatware - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=67926

Asking Price - $35 shipped

I will accept PayPal or USPS Money Order as payment.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation.
    I will ship same day if possible. (or the day I receive your USPS MO)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Soylent Joe says thanks.
  2. mastrdrver

mastrdrver

Thanks Received:
    ygpm
  3. Ross211

Ross211

Thanks Received:
    pm replied, bump.