1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

XP x64 Catalyst Control Centre problems.

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Darknova, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Darknova

Darknova

Thanks Received:
    Ok, well I just installed XP x64 on a spare HDD, and I can't get CCC working. Installed the latest 7.8 drivers. I've got all updates installed, including Framework 2 and 3.

This is the error I get when I Try to run CCC

"Could not load file or assembly 'CLI.Implementation, Version=2.0.2783.40018, Culture==neutral, PublicKeyToken=90ba9c70f846762e' or one of its dependencies. This system cannot find the file specified."

I've reinstalled the drivers, and the frameworks, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help?

And no suggesting using other programs.

2. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Are you using the redistributables to install the Frameworks. I had a similar problem in XP using the redistributables, but running windows update and downloading the framework updates fixed it.

3. Darknova

Darknova

Thanks Received:
    Urgh...8th reinstall worked for some reason....oh well it's only a temp install to make sure most of my stuff works before I wipe and create a custom install disc....

You have to install ALL the frameworks first. Make sure there is no registry entry for ATi, or anything in Windows folder, and then install the drivers. Then pray lol.