1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

XtremeSystems Forum Back Up!

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by CyberDruid, Apr 1, 2009.

1. fart_plume

fart_plume Xtreme Refugee

Thanks Received:
    Did you also notice I RAN OVER YOU!!!!,lol

2. SparkyJJO

SparkyJJO New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah I did.... but it happened when we had no place so I thought you maybe forgot about it. Darn. :p
    I'm still using can after can of febreze!

3. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:

kthnx

i mean come on guys rivalries or w/e aside.....their site is down...and they need a place to chill..... if anything we should feel good that TPU was the place to go. and dont go out of your way to try to not relate i remember TPU being slow or down and ppl on here crying about it...worst part was it was for like a day these guys have been without for what? like a week? dont tell me you dont know how it feels how many of you visit TPU like a teenager visits myspace? how many have it as your homepage? exactly chill out and chat about tech...if you want to argue go blog on your macbook at borders chill out grab a cigg or a beer and in a way practice common house hospatality. their here for a visit........be nice or GTFO seriously thousands of ppl visit here. your pointless banter and unfounded hatred tarnishes this sites look and appeal.....and i dont want to be part of a site like that....and more people dont than the few causing problems? know what that means....? the minority can be disposed of act your age grow up and go talk about processors and circuites

kthnxbye.

4. kevinbo03 Guest

Moving on...

I've... got... Pie? :wtf:

This is a first!

[​IMG]

5. skycrane

skycrane Xtreme Refugee

Thanks Received:
    hey snipedog, put down the M40A3 :D

6. SparkyJJO

SparkyJJO New Member

Thanks Received:
  7. fart_plume

Thanks Received:
    Forget? Hell no, I'm Scottish and a Missouri We never forget..........and I ran over you even when you got help to stay ahead, but I've got to change a water block out so I'll slow down just enough to plume you directly in the face,Muhahahahaha............

8. SparkyJJO

SparkyJJO New Member

Thanks Received:
    crap.
    <buys another crate of febreze>

9. kevinbo03 Guest

The weekend is not over just yet! ;)

Might be loading boinc onto two friend's Q66's.

10. Baleful

Baleful New Member

Thanks Received:

You are right, our forum is no where as big as XS, but then again we haven't been around for 6-7 years like XS has. RRTech is only 5 months old, not to bad in my book. RRTech has never compared itself to XS, we are better than that, why would we put ourselves down at that level?

We don't have near as many users as some other forums out there, but the ones we have are of high quality. They are extremely knowledgeable in the subject of Liquid Cooling, which is what RRTech specializes in.

Oh, and just recently our WCG team has really taken off, it's a real blast.

11. David_L6

David_L6 New Member

Thanks Received:

I like that feature too. That's cool. :cool:

12. kevinbo03 Guest

Lots of neat features here actually.

13. Movieman New Member

Thanks Received:
    Mods are as different as any of us are.
    Ashraf at times is blunt and to the point but what he does is enforce the rules.
    Is he heavier handed than some of the others? Yes.
    Does he break the rules for the mods in his actions? No.
    If he did then the staff would talk to him about his actions.
    You make it sound as if Charles banned you for 4 months simply because you told him that Ashraf was a heawvy handed mod? I find that impossible to beleive knowing Charles.
    He's usually the one that suggests milder treatment than the rest of the staff.
    Hell, I watched FCG get into one of Charles threads a year or so ago and literally piss on Charles in THREE separate posts and Charles did nothing.
    DDTUNG stepped in and banned FCG at that point.
    There is more to this than what your trying to make people beleive happenned.

14. Solaris17

Thanks Received:

OR we could let sleeping dogs lie......how bout this.......and mind you im not pointing fingures.....how about like previous pages we simply let them lie and stop quoting things from previoum pages? Its just going to bring arguing back into the mix and make it look like people are totally ignoring the warnings given thus far.....which is going to resault in this thread getting locked and or people getting banned due to BOTH XS AND TPU.

15. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Let me interject. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with RRR. We aren't going to tolerate any more of this cross-thread bashing, arguing or any other nonsense. If you came here not to contribute to this forum I suggest you leave. If that isn't the case, then welcome. There is plenty of room on our servers for everyone, please leave your petty differences at the door. I and the rest of the staff here would greatly appriciate it. Please show us some courtesy.

Thank you.

CyberDruid and SparkyJJO say thanks.
  16. David_L6

David_L6 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Very nice here too Movieman. Sunny and 76°. I just got home from my son's basball game (Custer did better than they did... :shadedshu ). If I hadn't already wrecked my knee a month ago we'd be heading out to ride our dirt bikes right about now... OR... if it weren't so windy we'd be getting ready to bait up some limb lines tonight (something you yankees wouldn't know anything about :p ). Since I do have a wrecked knee and it is too windy to go out on the lake I'm going to drink beer and mess with some of my XS friends. :D I'll cut our TPU friends some slack until they get to know me a little better.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  17. fart_plume

Thanks Received:
    Why? I'll let them pull my finger too.................Muhahahaha..........

18. Solaris17

Thanks Received:
    NH? seriously?!!!!! im from nh currently chilling in concord weather is the same.

19. Baleful

Baleful New Member

Thanks Received:

Lol, yeah I'm a big fat liar :rolleyes:.

It is what is man, nothing more, nothing less. I'm not trying to make anyone believe anything, I stated what I had to say and that's that. Believe it or not, makes no difference to me. I know what really happened , that's all that matters, you can't go around the internet trying to play sherrif.

We have fun at RRTech, we have quite a few high quality members and in the last 3 weeks our WCG team has gained a good bit of traction.

20. David_L6

David_L6 New Member

Thanks Received:

21. kevinbo03 Guest

70f and sunny with a breeze here. Just need another 10 degrees and it's perfect...

(San Hose CA)

22. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    Hello all the XS guys :) the few days you've been here you all made me feel like a noob again :(

23. Movieman New Member

Thanks Received:
    Deal.. I kept my mouth shut here until I felt I had to respond so that both sides of this and the motives of the people bashing XS were known to all.
    If you just let one side be heard then that tends to become accepted truth so someone with some knowledge of what went on had to speak.
    As an Admin at XS I felt it was my place to do so.

I'm happy for you. have a good life!:D

24. SparkyJJO

SparkyJJO New Member

Thanks Received:
    51 here, sunny and a bit of wind. Enough you can hear it outside sometimes.

Supposed to have some snow showers on Tuesday though, wth! :shadedshu
    Ohio is crazy sometimes.

25. fart_plume

Thanks Received:
    It's 77*F here today and windy as hell, but nice enough I was able to get alot of repairs done to my truck.............