1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] You don't want it, you need it sale: Bling.

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by CyberDruid, Jun 10, 2009.

1. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    As the title states you don't need anything in this thread...nope...but I bet you'll want it :D

This is a bunch of Bling pulled from a damaged mod and is in 100% correct shape. All the items are powdercoated an incredible deep color-change green/black. I'll be glad to give ridiculous discounts for multiple items. You will only pay actual shipping as calculated by the USPS. So Pricing is Sans Shipping.

Heat under CyberDruid.

Trader Rep on ebay (richardwarren2005) and OCN as CyberDruid (Vendor Rep)

Here we go....oh the stuff is dusty from sitting in the shop for months...I am on a major purge so lots of odd stuff will be getting the boot.

[​IMG]
    The Swag

[​IMG]
    The Tag

Matrix Orbital GX Typhoon in custom UV green and Black Acrylic enclosure for top mounting to a PC. Comes with cables but no remote. EXPENSIVE piece of Kit. You want to know what it is? Check PPC or Google it...it's some sort of High-faluting GUI/remote PC controller/Display. That's about all I know...

100% functional (and attractive I may add) and mounts with the little silver angle brackets. Comes with Data and power cabling. $40 SOLD
    [​IMG]
    Did you ever say to yourself "Dammit! I wish I could mount 7 military switches in one of my optical bays...but no mere mortal could fit that many in one bay cover....ah forget it."

[​IMG]
    Not just 7 switches...7 LED-tipped switches...the UV green and Black reinforce the LL bay cover and look good doing it... The polished edges glow in ambient light.

[​IMG]
    $30

[​IMG]
    Powdercoated inside and out, a LL 3-drive Hot Swap bay.

[​IMG]
    No Fan..but I've got fans if that's an issue...

[​IMG]
    Missing the little rails things and screws for the HDDs. $25

[​IMG]
    MNPCtech CNCed Billet Fan Guard Powdercoated. Mmmmm. Very expensive piece of kit. $30 before powdercoat not including shipping :eek: $20

10 powdercoated wire fingerguards for 120mm fans. Altogether $15 or $2 each. SOLD

[​IMG]
    Icy Dock Hot Swap with removable HDD carriage (comes with keys) Another pricey piece of gear...and powdercoated inside and out...mmm $40 shipped.

[​IMG]
    A skull reservoir. It's slightly larger than three bays tall so would occupy a 4th Optical bay.

[​IMG]
    A clear tube inside conducts the fluid up into the skull where...you guessed it..it gushes from the eyesockets...oh yeah.

[​IMG]
    Skull is elevated so a pond of fluid up to it's chin ensures a constant supply to the pump.

Note the Skull Reservoir is dusty but is in perfect condition (pristine interior) and I would clean it up properly before shipping. $100 (or best offer). SNABBED by SystemViper for his External Cooler Build;)

[​IMG]
    This is a mod for the PSU area of a Lian Li Case like a V2100. It would require 4 holes to be drilled in the midplate to hand the large acrylic PSU support in the forefront of the picture.

[​IMG]
    PSU support is made from 1/2" clear, 1/8" UV green and black acrylics and features a routed and polished 140mm hole for the PSU fan.

[​IMG]
    PSU support brackets are powdercoated.

[​IMG]
    Custom backplane replaces the stock unit and elevates the PSU so a large radiator can be mounted below. It's made from UV Green and Black acrylic and comes fitted with a pair of UV Blackfire 80mm fans with powdercoated finger guards.

For everything depicted: $50

And finally a couple of stock LL DVD covers. These doll up your DVD in a number of LL cases.

[​IMG]
    $5 each

PM to get a full price including shipping. If you are interested in purchasing all the items as a set PM...I have the case that these came from if you are interested.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
    WarEagleAU and JrRacinFan say thanks.
  2. intel igent

intel igent New Member

Thanks Received:
    HOLY CHIT! CD that res is farkin' schweet! :respect: wish i had some play cash :banghead:

up for some SWEET gear!

:toast:

CyberDruid says thanks.
  3. mlee49

mlee49

Thanks Received:
    Holy Sheite Muslim I'm freakin dumbfounded at these parts. I really want that LL HDD case, but I'm flat freakin broke! I'd also pick up 6 of those 120mm fan guards with my order.

Too bad I'm broke and going to miss out on these killer parts! Bumps for the Skull Reservoir!! :rockout:

CyberDruid says thanks.
  4. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    :roll: yeah it would be even better if I had not added an inch to the height.

5. Altered

Altered

Thanks Received:
    Skull Reservoir :banghead: Why didn't I think of that :laugh: I got $10.00 allowance can I have it? :rolleyes:
    Would be interesting to see it in action might help ya sell the dead man.

CyberDruid says thanks.
  6. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    No video test runs are planned sorry. Right now it's spiffy clean inside...but thanks for the interest :)

7. Jakl

Jakl New Member

Thanks Received:
    Those Matrix Orbital Displays are amazing, Im getting my hands on the Touch Screen one they developed (and I live local to them :D ) .

Im gonna keep my eye on this thread, soon ill get money in paypal, so bump for ya

CyberDruid says thanks.
  8. JrRacinFan

JrRacinFan Served 5k and counting ...

Thanks Received:
    Mmmmm ....

Must have res!! LOL. Friendly bump for the bling.

CyberDruid says thanks.
  9. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah that res cost me about $250...I made it 1" too tall by mistake and had to refund the money and even paid return shipping...talk about pissing away some time...I don't like to make reservoirs in the first place because it's so painstaking so I decided not to remake one smaller...and there you have it...

JrRacinFan says thanks.
  10. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    how do the military switches connect to PC components?

CyberDruid says thanks.
  11. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    That would be entirely up to you. The same way any switch would :) I used them to replace the switches normally supplied with CCL lighting. I made a custom harness to connect between allthe lights and the switches...it was great fun :p

If you wire the switches correctly the LED tip of each switch will illuminate when in the ON position...looks pretty cool.

12. Fitseries3

Fitseries3 Eleet Hardware Junkie

Thanks Received:
    dayum! if i had any money at all i would buy several things. im a sucker for unique items.

CyberDruid says thanks.
  13. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:

I am too...but I got a hair up my ass to get everything that is not a tool or a building material out of the shop :D

Fitseries3 says thanks.
  14. Fitseries3

Fitseries3 Eleet Hardware Junkie

Thanks Received:
    shi....

im trying to sell my tools and no ones buyin.

:(

money doesnt exist these days it seems.

15. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hmmm now tools are always of interest to me.

16. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    This is some of the sexiest shit I have ever seen. I am at a loss for words and money. I dont even need it but If I had the cash Id get something just to display it. AWESOME MAN!

CyberDruid says thanks.
  17. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hahahahaha that's exactly what Iwas thinking when I postedthis thread...hence the title :p

Thanks pard

18. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    i guess i want to know what connectors there are.

19. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh sorry I didn't get that.

Typical spade connectors. Funny thing is I just gave away the wiring harness for the switches today in a freebie :p

But basically you would use the same crimp on type spade connectors you can get at any Automotive parts store. Each switch has three male spades. One for the +12VDC, one for the LED and then a Ground leg...but I found the easy way to wire all 7 was to have a common hot jumpered to all the switches and common ground to all the LEDs and then use each ground leg for each switch to control a light. This would be the red lead on an inverter...and use a ground from a molex to the black lead of the inverter.

20. aCid888*

aCid888* New Member

Thanks Received:
    YGPM. :toast:

21. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    damn its in green wouldnt match my colour scheme, that skull reservoir is cool looking

22. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    The matrix gx is mine :D

Thx CyberDruid.

23. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sale pending on the Matrix.

Sorta sale maybe pending on the 120mm grills.

Thanks guys. This just might help pay off the service on the Buell:D

24. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
  25. m4gicfour

m4gicfour

Thanks Received:
    Oh that skull reservoir is sick! and I just recently had the urge to do a DOOM themed build :laugh:

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to make a build for shits and giggles, nor a case that would fit the thing.

Bump for you!