1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Your favorite Skyrim mods?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Frag Maniac, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    What texture mods does that SRO pack contain, or is it it's own separate work?
  2. EiSFX

Thanks Received:
    It is its own seperate mod and i personally find it the most lore friendly and most complete pack

you could also try this mod its called TeaMCrossFirE Ultra High Resolution DLC (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30038/?tab=3&navtag=/ajax/modimages/?user=0&id=30038) according to the mod maker he has reworked every texture in the game and has worked on this mod for 9 months only problem tho is the file is hidden right now but you can get it from a certain torrent site the ***** bay has it and it is safe the mod maker himself uploaded it there this pack is big at about 7 gigs for the full version and 3 gigs for the lite version

I haven't tested this file yet so i don't know how good it is it has a long way to go to compaire to SRO or Skyrim HD or even serious
  3. stinger608

stinger608 Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder

Thanks Received:
    Frag Maniac, you should update the original post with links to the mods listed so it is easier to keep track of them as this thread gets longer and longer.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  4. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    Not sure what you mean? Do you mean the mods others have listed, or the ones I put in the list I posted earlier? I assumed most knew all the mods I referred to are on the Nexus site, and even on one page, from their top 100 mods list.

The mods others have listed, which I'm grateful for, I have not even decided on, let alone tested. It is my practice that I never put links to mods in one of my OPs, which is basically advocating their use, unless I've thoroughly tested them myself, which takes time.

So I'm sorry, but if you're asking for an outline of mods posted here via one post that has all their links, for now you'll have to peruse through the thread to get them.

Personally I wouldn't even know which ones most would be interested in anyway, since I've not decided myself and there's many opinions on the subject. I guess I hadn't realized how involved this thread would get.
  5. Ahhzz

Ahhzz

Thanks Received:
    /tag
  6. stinger608

stinger608 Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder

Thanks Received:
    I meant all of them Frag Maniac. Yours, theirs, everyone's. At least they would all be in one post and give people a chance to look through them all in one convenient location.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  7. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
  8. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    It's on my list and I asked above if anyone's used it. I mainly wanted to know if anyone thought it was tedious, esp regarding inventory weight. The author says he's tried to impart the realism of the effects of cold weather while minimizing the tedium.

I've checked a few video guides on it, and so far I like this one best: Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 56 : Frostfall - Hypothermia ... He says it might be good to use it with Redone, which adds new skill trees for survival, like Wayfarer. He says it's also good to use Convenient Horses (on my list), which allows you to carry more weight.

I was hoping it might have included an option to do a trek to train for backpacking, which would allow you to carry more weight, or just gain such a skill as you do it more up to to a certain weight cap. Having to use a horse all the time might get annoying.
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  9. MxPhenom 216

MxPhenom 216 Corsair Fanboy

Thanks Received:
    What ground texture mods do you guys like use?
  10. nomad81 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Part 6 of the upload for SRO seems to be missing now. All other files downloaded though.