1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Your PC ATM

Discussion in 'Cases, Modding & Electronics' started by DaMulta, Jul 7, 2008.

1. brandonwh64

brandonwh64 Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!

Thanks Received:
    Thats so sad POS! i almost got a HUGE white rabbit from my wifes aunts son (He bread them). It was trained to run around the house like a cat or dog and used a litter box! it was the coolest rabbit i have ever seen! we couldnt have pets in my apartment in NY :(
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    he made bread out of rabbits?
  3. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    that is what she did. Very well behaved she never even bit me or even tried to.Listened to me when i would tell her to come to me and when i would tell her to go back in her cage. i even let her sleep in my bed with me. She would jump down and go to her cage to use the litter box and just back up on the bed with me.(had a little platform kinda thing to make the jump easier) hell i even took her to Dolly wood when i lived in TN. In the middle of winter i took her to the light show. Put her on a leash and put her inside of my coat to hold her and so she wouldn't get cold. what do you know she stayed there for 4 hours without any problems.
    thinking about it she will be missed and i for sure won't find another rabbit to replace her.

ps you ever see the look on people's faces when your walking around dolly wood with a 12lbs rabbit in your coat?
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    i assume it was similar to walking down the street with my cat perched on my shoulder (or if she was in one of her moods, badly stalking me down the street)
  5. (FIH) The Don

(FIH) The Don

Thanks Received:
    aww that sucks pos, i hate it when pets die :(

another thing

im getting the board, cpu and mem TONIGHT HELL YEAH !!!!!!!!!
    Radical_Edward and p_o_s_pc say thanks.
  6. brandonwh64

Thanks Received:
    I LOVE DOLLY WOOD! long live sevierville
    Crunching for Team TPU
  7. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    It could be something like that. It's always funny to see the looks you get when your walking around with anything other then a dog. everyone is like :wtf: or :eek: :confused:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  8. brandonwh64

Thanks Received:
    Me and my family went to pigeon forge in late june to have a small vacation. it was cool! took a good long ride through cade's cove and seen alot of wildlife. Also they have the new Titanic adventure tour open so we did that! cant wait to go back! i only live like 2 Hours away
    Crunching for Team TPU
  9. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    my cat (well, familys cat) was a comedic retard... she'd climb up the back of your shirt/jacket and hang there thinking you couldnt see her, or hide in short grass (with her tail sticking straight up) and follow you around...

she also knew how to play fetch, if she was in the mood for it. we'd hide her toys in various places and she'd find it and bring it back - if we tied it to a tree branch, she'd break the branch off the tree and bring that :S
  10. brandonwh64

Thanks Received:
    I love cats! i wished my wife would let me get a cat. we had a BAD experience with our first (and only) cat and now she doesn't want to even think about getting another one.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  11. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    Damn sorry to hear about you losing a pal, POS.

If we ever get another cat, it will never sleep with us. We made that mistake with this one. I don't mind it (that much,) but we have to wash our comforter twice a week because of hair.
    p_o_s_pc says thanks.
  12. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    i went down there around the same time this year on vacation and to see some old friends and my mom(she lives down there) I was down there for ~1 week and while i was down there i took some girl out that was working as a cashier. She kept looking at me the whole time i was there so i was like ah f*** it and asked her out. we had a nice little time on the town(i would love to go back and see her again) I miss living down there i lived in that area for ~4years and plan to go the UT down there.

my old cat would play fetch with me sometimes.Some how it knew how to bark :wtf: i gave it away because i didn't have time to play with him as much as he wanted and i had 2 rabbits at the time(have 0 for now) also had conditioning for track and football.(not doing football now,replaced it with wrestling but still doing track)
    my 2 cats i have now don't do anything buy eat,sleep and shit on the floor :banghead:
    I loved having my "fury friend" sleep in the bed with me the hair wasn't that bad because she is a short hair and i kept her brushed and clean. it was cute waking up to her sniffing my face or pushing on me with her nose.
    as for the cats they won't sleep in the bed. there both long hair and shed like crazy.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  13. brandonwh64

Thanks Received:
    Yea thats another thing! i told my wife if we do finally get another cat, it will be a short hair! the first one we got was a Persian and when we bought it, it was warm and cuddly but when we got it home it turned into DEMON CAT! after about 3 days of attacks and shit! i had to get two oven mitts to put it back into the pet carrier and take it back to get a refund! OMG it scared my wife shitless! She would randomly get attacked while doing house work! now shes scared of cats
    Crunching for Team TPU
  14. MT Alex

MT Alex

Thanks Received:
    I had to take half of a chipmonk (literally) away from ours today, and boot the cat outside to finish eating it. Damn cats will kill anything that walks, crawls or flies. A rabbit may be a more songbird friendly pet to consider.

@POS - Wrestling, you must love punishment. Not from competitors, the practices. What I remember most about wrestling (Little Guy through High School) is wearing Glad trash bags under sweats and running until I could make weight. That sport is hard ass work. Good luck!
  15. brandonwh64

Thanks Received:
    I want a cat called the Savannah! its illegal in Hawaii, Massachusetts, and Georgia. They are a mix of a american short hair and a african Servals cat. They can get up to 40 pounds and are huge!

[​IMG]
    Crunching for Team TPU
  16. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    a rabbit is by far a better pet if you want sweet and cuddly and won't kill everything that moves.But you have to train them right from the start. If you want a rabbit that will let you hold it alot then get it used to being held right away and reward it with some kind of treat.
    one of my cats killed a bird last time it got out. my cats are strictly indoor but sometimes they slip out when the door is open. Also used to have a mouse that we couldn't catch but a few days after getting the cats one of them is standing in the middle of the living room floor in front of the tv throwing it around like a toy.(problem solved :laugh:)

BTW sorry if my post aren't making sence or there is worse spelling/grammar errors then normal i am "under the influence"
    Crunching for Team TPU
  17. brandonwh64

Thanks Received:
    Nice! i just drank and energy drink cause i have to stay up! ive got to work 7pm to 7am tomorrow night and i usually stay up the night before so i can sleep all day before work!
    Crunching for Team TPU
  18. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    opiates+ alcohol+energy chews= me not sleeping and feeling F$&#&* up I'm staying up because i don't want to sleep i just want the time to hurry up so i can get the day done. I got alot of stuff to do and i get my new HDD and rabbit sometime today :)
    Crunching for Team TPU
  19. Mussels

Thanks Received:
  20. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    I also have a pet rabbit. He is a 6 yo mini rex mix named Bently. He is litter trained as well. We don't have a cage, but a giant pen so he has a little room to run. We let him out on occasion, but he is a chewer, so he can't be out all the time. Loads of personality for a bunny.
  21. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    Most of those aren't so great to have around children. They can be a bit on the agressive side. Depends on the mix amounts.
  22. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    getting back onto the "your PC" part of the thread: mines now 5.5% faster!

[​IMG]
  23. brandonwh64

Thanks Received:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  24. p_o_s_pc

p_o_s_pc F@H&WCG addict

Thanks Received:
    mine wasn't a chewer so she had a somewhat smaller cage just to sleep in and use the litter box, but most of the time she slept with me when there wasn't a girl taking her spot.
    w00t! :roll:
    sorry for the of topic
    Crunching for Team TPU
  25. Mussels

Thanks Received:
    too much volts needed. it runs cool with a silent fan at 3.6, i'm just seeing how cool i can get 3.8... why go 5C hotter for 5% faster?