• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Zalman Announces the CNPS9900 MAX CPU Cooler

System Name My Gaming System
Processor Intel i7 4770k @ 4.4 Ghz
Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Impact (ITX)
Cooling Custom Full System Water cooling Loop
Memory G.Skill 1866 Mhz Sniper 8 Gb
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ti SC
Storage Samsung SSD EVO 120GB - Samsung SSD EVO 500GB
Display(s) ASUS W246H - 24" - widescreen TFT active matrix LCD
Case Bitfenix Prodigy
Power Supply Corsair AX760 Modular PSU
Software Windows 8.1 Home Primeum
i threw somthing in there about that i was just rambling :p but i knew wot u meant

"I have a megashadow and it would prolly trounce this even more..."

yep thats the zero i was talking about thats limited right now not alot of places but u can find it at some online shops it took me a search about 3 months ago to even know about it. i was like i wonder if zerotherm makes a standalone i havent heard anything about them this year then i saw that and said holy@#%$#$% zerotherm can have my money anytime but i had already ebayed a megashadow which is megahard to find somtimes

yeah zerotherm is the shit id buy all in one nirvana before the previous versions of this fan , i also have a vememous X black on another computer i just like the megahsadows looks on this one better :p plus none of them are pushing hard enough to see too mucha diff.

I will have to write up a quick review later on that Zerotherm ZT-10D for yah... just PM if you like and I will give yah what it can do in temps and the like. Right now I am using one with a couple of Delta fans in Push pull.... Let's put it this way.... I never thought an i7 860 @ 4GhZ or over could get low temps like these :)

I never owned a Zerotherm cooler so I was a little hesitant.... but when I got and it was installed I have never been happier..... Thanks Sneeky Peet :rockout:

Anyway I will get back on subject.....While I understand that the new Zalman cooler has a new type of Heat pipe.... I still don't think just 3 of them will cut it. If they squeezed in 2 more or even one more I think it would do better. Or if they redesigned the Heat fins around the new Heat pipe design I think it would do better.