1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Zalman Unveils Upcoming Products

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jan 6, 2010.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Zalman unveiled three new products which it plans to release very soon. The three include CNPS10X Performa CPU cooler, VF3000 series VGA coolers, and Z7 PLUS case. To begin with, the CNPS10X Performa is a tweaked version of the other two CNPS10X series coolers. It sheds away some cosmetic features for those that matter. It retains the tower design structure with five copper heatpipes making their way through an aluminum fin block. Thanks to its cost cutting, the CNPS10X Performa may strike a price-point below $40, where all the action is with coolers from the likes of Arctic Cooling, OCZ, Xigmatek, etc.

The VF3000 series VGA coolers seem to pack quite some cooling power into its racy design. It boasts of being a universal VGA cooler, supporting most of current GPUs, including ATI HD 5000, HD 4000, HD 3000, and NVIDIA 9 series, and 200 series. It comes in two liveries - black and red. The design is similar to many coolers in its league: two copper heatpipes pass through a GPU contact base, leading to two aluminum fin blocks which are cooled by LED-lit fans. Lastly, there's the Z7 PLUS case. This ATX mid-tower packs features essential to today's mid-range gamer PCs, with a perforated metal front bezel, all its drive bays can be converted to external bays. Zalman's new products should be out in the weeks to come. More pictures at the source.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: HardwareCanucks
  2. Easo

Easo

Thanks Received:
    I would like to get that v-card cooler, previous VF1000 were very good ones, this should be great too.
  3. MRCL

MRCL

Thanks Received:
    Case looks kinda promising. I hope they didn't screw up the interior.
  4. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    I might look into the Zalman vga cooler. Ive had luck with them in the past. Then again, the Trad2 seems good too :laugh:
  5. OneCool

OneCool

Thanks Received:
    oooh a bunch of coolers that look and preform just like 10 others.

C'mon guys get creative and stop jumping on the same bandwagon!!
  6. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    the CPU cooler reminds me of my OCZ Vendetta2 & the VGA cooler closely resembles. Akasa FREEDOM GPU cooler which in turn was based on an Artic Cooling Twin Turbo cooler.

yawn.....
  7. [H]@RD5TUFF

Thanks Received:
    I'm very interested in that case, I love Zalman products! There always of the highest quality, and always well designed! I don't supose it's possible to get soem inside pictures? or do I have to wait till CES:ohwell:
  8. SummerDays New Member

Thanks Received:
  9. [H]@RD5TUFF

Thanks Received:
  10. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Guess this stuff will be up @ NCIX very shortly. Address for domain holder for HWC shares the same address as NCIX.:laugh:
  11. WarEagleAU

WarEagleAU Bird of Prey

Thanks Received:
    I Want that VGA Cooler, looks bad ass. Plus you know it comes with their excellent blue ramsinks! Also that case seems a bit plain for Zalman, hopefully its price is cheaper.
  12. my_name_is_earl

my_name_is_earl New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sign me up for one of that sweet looking VGA cooler. Just hope they can handle the heat.
  13. assaulter_99

assaulter_99

Thanks Received:
    Early reviews tend to say that the CNPS10X are pretty good, its nice to see them get out good products, its been a while! The only thing that keeps me from getting a zalman fan is the price! ;) I have on of their vga coolers, pretty quiet and nice.
  14. [H]@RD5TUFF

Thanks Received:
    My first Zalman experience was with their "VGA cooler" back in the 9700 XT days which was a fan bracket and a 80 mm fan which was dead silent, an worked well. I then bought a Zalaman 600 W PSU (3 years ago) that works to this day. I then bought a 850w Modular PSU from them back in the Core2 days, and it still works. My latest Zalman purchase was a ZALMAN CNPS9900ALED. I love Zalman I love their products their well made and last! Everything I have bought from them is still working, the only Zalman product I haven't bought is a case.
  15. Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Bjorn_Of_Iceland

Thanks Received:
    Zalman coolers performs just as well as any other top tier cooler.. only thing is, Zalman are kind of overpriced imo.

that case looks good as well.. but I have a feeling its overpriced also.
  16. newfellow New Member

Thanks Received:
    +1

looks damn cool with coppered pipes
  17. Thrackan

Thrackan

Thanks Received:
    That VF3000 is going on my 5850, provided it fits of course...
  18. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    its good to see zalman getting back in the game. they were king for a brief while in the silent PC crowd, but fell off the map for a bit.

Now they seem back in full force.
  19. [H]@RD5TUFF

Thanks Received:
    I don't know as if over priced is the right word. They make great products, and they are almost always dead silent. You do pay extra for that, but I don't think their over priced.