1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Zotac Geforce 9300 MINI ITX WIFI (Older revision)

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by alucasa, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alucasa

alucasa

Thanks Received:
    Up for sale today is Zotac Geforce 9300 Mini ITX WIFI.

It is an older revision of this one here : http://www.zotacusa.com/zotac-geforce-gf9300-g-e-itx-wifi-lga-775-mini-itx-intel-motherboard.html

As you could perhaps tell from screenshots I took, the two boards are almost identical. The older revision features 2 SATA II ports. The new revision has 3 ports. Other than that, there aren't much differences between the two.

The sale price is 60 USD.
    For shipping, you have two options.
    I am located in Canada, so I will use either Canadapost (Canada's USPS) or UPS.

To USA
    25 USD for Canadapost expressport to USA (3 ~ 5 days).
    40 USD for UPS expedited (2 days to USA).

Within Canada
    15 USD for Canadapost expressport (2 days).
    30 USD for UPS express. (1 day)

If you feel daring enough, I can try Canadapost parcel which offers no tracking and no signature. I will charge only 15 USD (to USA) & 10 USD (within Canada) for parcel, but I offer no shipping guarantee or whatsoever should you choose this shipping method.

I also have an optional item for the mobo. A pair of 512MB DDR 2 RAM. Look at the screenshot for its spec. If you want the RAM, I will charge only 5 USD for it.
    I have other DDR2 RAMs available. Contact me if you want bigger size. I might have few.

Paypal only. If you are located outside of Canada or USA, contact me for shipping quote.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. alucasa

alucasa

Thanks Received:
    Sold, thanks.