1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Zotac Releases New GeForce 9300 ITX Platform

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Jan 9, 2009.

1. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA-based motherboards and graphics cards, kicks off day two of the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show with a early preview of the next-generation mini-ITX platform for Intel processors powered by NVIDIA’s GeForce 9300 graphics processor – the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi. The new ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi combines the powerful GeForce 9300 graphics processor with Intel processors for an unchained high-performance platform that’s big on performance but miniature in size.

The powerful NVIDIA GeForce 9300 graphics processor that forms the heart of the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi packs 16 high-speed stream processors that are configurable for DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1 and CUDA-enabled applications. The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi also features a high-performance NVIDIA PureVideo HD video processor that decodes Blu-ray high-definition video formats in hardware and enhances standard-definition content to near-high-definition quality levels.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

“The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is the perfect platform for home theater PCs. Pairing power-efficient Intel processors and a PureVideo HD enabled graphics processor with a mini-ITX form factor allows the ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi to fit nearly anywhere without sacrificing high-definition video playback capabilities desired by home theater PC users,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC Internation.

The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi is engineered for high-performance applications and packs a full-length PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, enabling compatibility with powerful ZOTAC GeForce graphics card upgrades. The mini-ITX board also features NVIDIA Hybrid SLI technology for GeForceBoost compatibility with select GeForce 8 and 9 series graphics cards.

“Our ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFI delivers the best of both worlds – a powerful mGPU for video processing and a full-length PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot and HybridSLI compatibility for power hungry users that want to pair a mini-ITX platform with powerful PCI Express graphics cards such as our ZOTAC GeForce GTX 200 and 9 series,” Mr. Berger added.

The ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi also features compatibility with DDR2-800 MHz memory, high-definition audio, SATA 3.0 Gbps and integrated 802.11b/g wireless network connectivity.

General Details
    • New ZOTAC GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi platform
    • NVIDIA GeForce 9300 mGPU
    • 16 stream processors
    • Hybrid SLI compatible
    • Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 compatible
    • NVIDIA CUDA and PhysX ready
    • NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
    • Full-length PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
    • HDMI (w/Audio), DVI (w/Audio) and VGA outputs
    • HDCP compliant
    • Integrated 802.11b/g WiFi
    • Intel Core 2, Celeron and Pentium support – Socket LGA775
    • 1333 MHz front-side bus compatible
    • 2 DDR2 DIMM slots
    • DDR2-667/800 compatible
    • Up to 8GB of DDR2 memory
    • ZOTAC Extended Warranty

[​IMG]

Source: Zotac
  2. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    I'd love to use one of these in a build with a 4850 for gaming since its single slot.

I'd have it with a low cost quad, 4gb of ram and a 500gb in a really small case if I could have it with good airflow.
  3. rampage

Thanks Received:
    This is about perfect for almost any type of system , office, httpc, heck even a mid ranged gaming with (with a extra pci-e gfx card of course)

i guess the only thing it is really missing is a pci-e 1X slot so you could have high end audio and a decent GFX card at the same time

ill take 3
  4. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    The 4-series comes with built in 7.1 channel audio so that could solve that problem.
  5. Rexter

Rexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    WOW! That is exactly what i have been looking for! A perfect solution for a media center. Im definetly gonna buy one without doubt.
  6. DaJMasta

Thanks Received:
    I'm glad they're making one with so many features and with a PCI-e slot, they've got some really affordable mini ITX boards so far, but most with PCI slots.

Now I just hope they make an AMD version, as that would make an easier budget build.
  7. InnocentCriminal

InnocentCriminal Resident Grammar Amender

Thanks Received:
    Hmmm... that's a tasty little board!
  8. zads New Member

Thanks Received:
    PCI-E x16 on a mini-ITX, finally!
    Now I gotta find a good excuse to buy one..
    But if they put at PCI-E x16 on there so people can upgrade to add-on video card, why all the (unnecessary) motherboard connectors for VGA, DVI, HDMI.. :T
  9. newtekie1

newtekie1 Semi-Retired Folder

Thanks Received:
    They aren't unnecessary. Many people probably won't add a second video card. And some will probably add a card that is Hybrid-SLi capable, meaning they still have to use the onboard connectors.
    Crunching for Team TPU 50 Million points folded for TPU
  10. LittleLizard

LittleLizard New Member

Thanks Received:
    u can make a quite decent gaming rig of the size of a hand
  11. Rexter

Rexter New Member

Thanks Received:
    Before anyone asks, yes it CAN play crysis :p unless you install a celeron cpu :p

But im bummed they havent announced some sort of release date :( its an awesome board
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  12. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    Finally a mitx board with a 16x pci-e is out.
  13. eidairaman1

eidairaman1

Thanks Received:
    eh arcade/console replacement, with the proper Software you can have a PS3/XB360, and previous gen consoles all in 1.
  14. ascstinger

ascstinger New Member

Thanks Received:
    uh.. do want!

just have to start saving again i suppose
  15. manson_ze

manson_ze New Member

Thanks Received:
    so cute i want one
  16. Jizzler

Jizzler

Thanks Received:
    Hot! Even hotter than the one they released a couple weeks ago (no HDMI adapter to lose, x16 slot).
  17. cdawall where the hell are my stars

Thanks Received:
    when is this going to be released?