1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Zune 8gb 4 weeks old for 80 bucks

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by wesleys_dad, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesleys_dad New Member

Thanks Received:
    4 weeks ago I bought a zune on a whim since i did not like my new generation ipod nano.I purchased it from best buy and after 2 weeks of terrible battery life I got the zune 8gb in black and all is well...
    Now ive got the fever for the ipod touch after my neighbor let me use his for a day...
    Im selling the the zune 8gb black for 80.00 all accessories included in original packaging and if you want it the reciept for the purchase..I even purchased the extended 2yr insurance for another 20 bucks..
    This zune is perfect condition. No scratches or dings or dents ...absolutley perfect...
    Ive had it in a plastic case since the first hour i bought...another 20 bucks down the drain..
    I get income tax back this friday and want to sell this thing asap...if someone needs one this is a great deal...im 58 years old and i take pristine care of my electronics and my computer...been a member here for 3.6 years and have sold a few items and have perfect heatware ...so the deal is 80 bucks + 8.00 shipping for priority usps and insurance...
    paypal preferred and i will ship out same day and give tracking number too....
    if disatisified will refund your money but I cant see how someone would be disatisified with this zune...Honestly I have 140.00 in the zune itself + 20.00 for the extended plan + 20.00 for the plastic case + tax so im loosing 100.00 bucks....
    Im bugged on the ipod touch now.........