1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Zynga stock drops to record low - faces full ban from NASDAQ

Discussion in 'Games' started by RuskiSnajper, Jun 13, 2012.

1. RuskiSnajper

RuskiSnajper

Thanks Received:
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  2. DannibusX

DannibusX

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

If Zynga wasn't ran by a fraudster douchenozzle, I might feel bad for the company.

Their acquisitions are crazy, as well as suing the piss out of everyone that uses 'ville in the title of their games.

Facebook will suffer the same fate, as soon as they start find new and inventive ways to generate revenues to keep shareholders happy. The worst thing these companies ever did was go public.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
    BumbleBee says thanks.
  3. Fourstaff

Fourstaff Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Patiently waiting for Facebook to suffer the same fate. These companies shouldn't be traded with stratospheric valuations to begin with

digibucc and remixedcat say thanks.
  4. AlienIsGOD

AlienIsGOD

Thanks Received:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. remixedcat

remixedcat

Thanks Received:
    why in the fuck do these companies think they need to be publicly traded anyways? they just make piddy liddle games for facebookers.... I mean they don't need obscene amounts of money from investors... and who the fuck would invest in them anyways.... arrrg I could go on.,..

6. Aquinus

Aquinus Resident Wat-man

Thanks Received:
    What pisses me off is that all these companies thing they're worth billions of dollars because they have some software that people use. If no one used it, it wouldn't be worth anything so anyone who is stupid enough to invest in it has lost out. Mainly because Facebook has hit its height and now they're trying to make one last push to take money from people. Mark Zuckerburg and all the other Crooks over at Zynga and Facebook are just trying to pinch every penny they can. This is why Mitt Romey won't win and this is why trust in the Republican party has dwindled to all times lows. It's because these firms and companies don't care about the economy, they care how much money is in their pocket.

Somehow Facebook thought that intellectual property is worth billions and billions of dollars, which is simply not true. Why aren't people going to jail for this is my question. It has fraud written all over it.

Sh00t1st says thanks.
  7. NC37

NC37

Thanks Received:
    Nah thats cause the 2 party system is collapsing. Both sides spewing out crap. Campaigns turn into smearfests. Both care more about power than they do about the reason why they are even in office. Politicians are getting the rep of being as bad, if not worse than lawyers. Lawyers screw you through the law, politicians make the laws to screw you. No confidence in those we send to DC. Only sure thing we know they'll do...commit some scandal.

The inevitable solution...peasant rebellion :toast:

But back on track...Zynga has it coming. Public trading was just a nail in the coffin. So glad there are companies like Valve that aren't public. Sad when they do. Either they die or they become EA...a fate often worse than death. I call it, ZombEA.

remixedcat, Mathragh and Aquinus say thanks.
  8. D007

D007

Thanks Received:
    Been saying it for years.. Just like Myspace, they will all fail..

9. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Crunching for Team TPU
  10. D007

D007

Thanks Received:
    Ron Paul 2012.. since people want to get political...lol.. Only one real liberty movement and thats it..
    I'm all for rebellion btw..

And back on topic..
    I'd rather have a rebellion than have these stupid companies like this being traded publicly.

11. RuskiSnajper

RuskiSnajper

Thanks Received:
    The amount of corruption that's going on against Ron Paul is simply amazing, i don't get updates any more because RonPaul2008dotcom was closed due to youtube copyrights automatic system.,

EDIT: Looks like youtube actually reivewed the issue and enabled the account, this is total proof that the system is automated and big corporations can take down any video immediately without even youtube guy checking if it's okay.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RonPaul2008dotcom

may want to check some recent videos about some state that the chairman was arrested in some outburst because everyone thought Romney would win, but in the last second it was clear it would be Ron Paul ... i don't know the whole thing i didn't researched yet but the shit is just piling up against ron paul.

Update: Ron paul just won 3 more states a couple of days ago.

Guess the channel didn't upload any videos yet, i might look a bit deeper to find em my self, i'll find some time.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012