GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.Download GPU-Z Support Forum
- Supports NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product. Thanks Franck.
GPU-Z is free to use for personal and commercial usage. However, you may not redistribute GPU-Z as part of a commercial package.
We also offer a GPU-Z SDK, which is provided as simple-to-use DLL with full feature set. Commercial support and customization options are available, please contact us for details.
It's so simple to use, you don't need documentation.
Just download and run the binary, without installation.