This display features a premium-grade AH-IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles, outstanding color consistency and image accuracy. It also includes DisplayPort for added connectivity options and height adjustment features.
Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency, reducing power consumption by 25 percent, while enabling easy transport and a slim design for saving valuable desk space. The E224Wi also is compliant with ENERGY STAR 6.0 and TCO 6.0, is EPEAT Silver rated, and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools.
"The MultiSync E224Wi display is an ideal tool to help business professionals be more productive and achieve their core objectives - all within the scope of an attractive total cost of ownership," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "LED backlighting and a host of other environmentally sound features like a carbon footprint meter speak to NEC's leadership in environmentally friendly displays."
The E224Wi-BK includes the following features:
- 21.5-inch, 16:9, LED-backlit LCD wide screen desktop monitor
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, tilt and swivel adjustability
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
- ENERGY STAR 6.0, TCO 6.0 and EPEAT Silver compliance